It is widely perceived by most people across the globe that celebrities are fond of engaging themselves in wild lifestyles such as smoking, partying, flaunting their wealth and above all living a promiscuous life, however Sister of the late Terry Bonchaka, Shatana, born, Ranaya Pappoe has excluded his late brother, Terry Bonchaka from the aforementioned practices saying she can even prove to Ghanaians that his brother died a virgin.
Shatana who is also a musician disclosed to Halifax Ansah-Addo in an interview on Okay FM that most Ghanaians will be surprised by this shocking revelation but that’s the truth.
“My brother was so crazy about his music career that he barely had time for family and friends, I was always with him and I never for once saw him with any lady in a comprised position talk less of entertaining their proposals, I know he died a virgin and I can even prove that”.
Talking of the contents of her songs, the mobile money hitmaker indicated she is so passionate about empowering women with her songs that is why she often encourages them to fight hard and compete with the men in terms providing money for the family.
Shatana advised women, especially the young ladies to stop being dependent on men, search for jobs and make a life for themselves.
“Speaking the truth is like an orgasm but most Ghanaian ladies will attest to the fact that their incessant financial demands from men have gradually turned them into Mobile money girls”.
- Blakk Cedi finally shows Stonebwoy power on Instagram after he sacked him
- Kofi Kinaata deserves nomination in Gospel Song of the Year category – Quophi Okyeame
- ‘Buy land in Ghana’ – Akon woos African-Americans investors ahead of Year of Return
- KiDi speaks on having a child at age 23
- Govt has failed in educating citizens about ‘Year of Return’ – Shatta Wale
- Africangurl Donia (AGD) – ‘Reason With Me’ (Cover)
- Medikal, Eno to ‘shutdown’ Ghana with Cardi B
- Most gospel musicians are not called by God – Cindy Thompson
- Obrafour ‘angrily’ replies Yaw Labito over allegations
- Kidi was my prayer point – Kuami Eugene confesses
- Kuami Eugene recounts ‘crazy’ experiences with female fans
- 2019 has been the best year in my music career – Strongman
- Sarkodie’s ‘Oofeets? song ‘ignites’ rivalry between Sark Nation and SM
- ‘I Don’t Want Shatta Wale To Sign Me, He Has Poor Managerial Skills’- Kevynboy Fires
- Musician Kontihene escapes a gory accident (+ photo
- The industry has no room for an ungrateful person like Kelvyn Boy – KOD fires
- I once saw choristers taking off their robes, pulling out cigarettes and Alcohol – Cindy Thompson
- Desist from social media hype – Cabum advises artists
- Branding, key to music industry – EBA
- Can gospel musicians collaborate with secular artists?
- Social media has been a game changer – KK Fosu
- Wei Ye Oteng attacks Zylofon Media
- Shatana is a retired slay queen – Terry Bonchaka’s former manager jabs musician
- I’m only interested in footballers who play for renowned clubs – Fantana
- Amakye Dede sues Trigmatic for defamation; demands GHC1m
- Traditional language is my identity – Wiyaala
- Stop discrediting local artistes and producers – Fuse ODG ‘angrily’ tells journalists
- VIDEO: Danny Beatz – Don’t Let Me Fall ft Fantana & Freda Rhymz
- Shatta Wale earns first Grammy credit on Beyonce’s Lion King album
- Only fools buy data just to insult and create rivalry between artistes – Kwaw Kese