General Terms and Conditions
Asembi News, A subsidiary of WC Limited reserves the right to make changes to this site and the disclaimers, terms, and conditions at any time.
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully, and should you have any questions please direct them to:
The News Editor
Asembi News (A subsidiary of WC Limited)
Telephone: +233 (0) 275294994
All content included on this web site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, and software, is the property of WC Limited or its content suppliers and is protected by Ghanaian and international copyright laws and treaties. Furthermore, the compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement, and assembly) of all content on this web site is the exclusive property of WC Limited.
Without derogating from the above, WC Limited authorises you to view, copy, download to a local drive, print and distribute the content of this web site, or parts thereof, provided that:
- Such content is used for information purposes only;
- Such content is used for non-commercial purposes; and
- Any reproduction of material from this web site or portion thereof must include this notice in its entirety.
You are expressly prohibited from incorporating any of the material from this web site in any other work, publication or web site of your own or belonging to another.
The trademarks, service marks, logos and other proprietary names and identifiers which are owned by WC Limited and displayed on this web site, may not be used in connection with any product or service that does not belong to WC Limited. Furthermore, nothing contained on this web site should be construed as granting a license or right to use any of the trade marks without the express, written permission of WC Limited.
Access and Availability of Service and Links
WC Limited’s Asembi News web site may contain links to other related Internet web sites. No inference can be made, or representation implied, that WC Limited is affiliated to, operates or controls these linked websites. The linked websites are for the user’s convenience only and user access thereto is at the user’s own risk. When visiting linked websites the user must refer to that linked site’s individual terms and conditions of use and cannot rely on the terms and conditions contained herein.
Bulletin Boards and Forums
WC Limited has the right, but not the obligation, to monitor and review submissions submitted by users to Bulletin Boards and Forums. WC Limited shall not be responsible for the content of these messages, and reserves the right to delete or edit submissions that it deems to be abusive, defamatory, obscene or in violation of any Copyright or Trademark laws, or otherwise objectionable.
Notwithstanding the above, all submissions to the Bulletin Boards and Forums will become the exclusive property of WC Limited.
Use of the Bulletin Boards and Forums are subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The user will not use any of the Forums or Bulletin Boards for illegal purposes.
- The user will not use the Forums or Bulletin Boards for the purposes of “spamming”.
- The user will not restrict or inhibit any other user/s from using and enjoying the Forums and Bulletin Boards in any manner.
- The user will not use threatening, inciting, inflammatory, abusive, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, profane, pornographic material in any of the Forums or Bulletin Boards.
- The user will not violate the Copyright, Trademark or any other Intellectual property right of any other person by the submission of content to WC Limited’s Asembi News web site.
- The user warrants that he/she is the rightful owner of content submitted to, or transmitted through, the WC Limited’s Asembi News web site, or that the user has obtained permission from the rightful owner/s to submit or transmit such content.
- The user will not submit or transmit content on or through WC Limited’s Asembi News web site that contains viruses or other harmful material.
- The user will not submit or transmit, content intended for commercial purposes or containing marketing or promotional materials or content intended to solicit donations, on or through the WC Limited’s Asembi News web site.
WC Limited reserves the right to pull down any content that is transmitted in violation of all the provisions listed above.
The information, services, products and materials published on this web site, including without limitation, text, graphics and links are provided on an “as is” basis. WC Limited makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of this web site or the information, contents, materials, or products included on this site. Without limiting the generality of the aforegoing. WC Limited does not warrant that:
- That this web site will be error free,
- This website will meet any particular criteria of accuracy, completeness or reliability of information, performance or quality; and
Whilst WC Limited has taken reasonable measures to ensure the integrity of this web site and its contents, no warranty, whether express or implied, is given that any files, downloads or applications available via this web site are free of viruses, trojans, bombs, time-locks or any other date or code which has the ability to corrupt or affect the operation of your system
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall WC Limited and its suppliers be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of or in any way connected with the use of this web site. Such limitation shall also apply with respect to damages resulting from the inability to use this web site, the operational failure of this web site, or for any information, products, and services obtained through this web site, or otherwise arising out of the use of this web site, whether based on contract, delict, strict liability or otherwise, even if WC Limited and/or any of its suppliers has been advised of the possibility of damages.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Ghana without giving effect to the principles of conflicts of laws.
This web site could include technical, typographical or other inaccuracies and you are urged to contact WC Limited to confirm all information contained on this web site prior to placing reliance thereon. Changes are periodically made to the information herein and these changes will be incorporated in new editions of this web site.
Violation and Waiver
Should you violate these Terms and Conditions or any other rights of WC Limited, WC Limited reserves the right to pursue any and all legal and equitable remedies against you. If WC Limited should fail to enforce any right or provision in these Terms and Conditions, you agree that this failure does not constitute a waiver of such right or provision or of any other rights or provisions in these Terms and Conditions.
If a court should find that one or more rights or provisions set forth in these Terms and Conditions are invalid, you agree that the remainder of the Terms and Conditions shall be enforceable and that, to the extent permitted by law, the court shall give effect to the parties’ intentions, as reflected in any such right or provision that has been declared invalid or unenforceable.