Reality TV star, Tboss, has also taken a swipe at bbnaija star, Ka3na, for her reaction toward a fan who tattoed her (Ka3na) name on her body.
Ka3na is not many people’s favorite person right now after she took to social media to rebuke a female fan who tattoed her name on her thigh after she instigated it.
Ka3na claimed she was just ‘catching cruise’ when she asked who will tattoo her name on their body as she wasn’t expecting anyone to do such a ‘stupid’ thing. She rebuked the fan and condemned the act of fans tattooing names and faces of celebrities on their skin.
Many people have reacted to Ka3na’s rant in the negative, as they have dragged her for it saying, her actions were ‘hypocritical’ and TBoss, has also added her voice.
Looking for TWO SURE? This group won the Friday and Saturday games. Click to join Whats-App group.
She took to her Instagram story to address the issue, warning fans to be careful who they take as a role model and to also know the difference between a boss lady and a ‘buslady’, as Ka3na calls herself, ‘the boss lady.’
Actress, Ada Ameh, also reacted to Ka3na’s actions, lambasting her and calling her a “stupid girl and very wicked.” Tboss replied to Ada’s post as well, totally agreeing with her.
See Tboss’s reactions below…
- ”Be Very Careful When Choosing A Role Model” – TBoss Warns Netizens Look Up To Ka3na
- Rejected Fan Who Tattooed Ka3na On Her Body Lands In Hospital After Allegedly Taking Poison (Video)
- “You Encouraged It”- Fans Blast Ka3na For Speaking Against The Lady Who Tattooed Her Name On Her Thighs
- “Why Are You Wearing Prince’s Shirt?” – Ka3na Questions Dorathy After She Shared This Video From Their Kenya Trip (Watch)
- “I Worship The Power Of Consistency”- BBNaija’s Ka3na Says
- Ka3na Hints On Plans To Open A Showroom For Her Online Shop, AmourKa3na Soon
- “This Is Why They Evicted You In The First Week”- Nigerians Drag BBNaija Ka3na For Saying SARS Is The Least Of Nigeria’s Problems
- “Release Yourself From The Bondage Of Clout For One Day”- BBNaija’s Vee Fires Ka3na After Her EndSARS Tweet
- ‘How Much Will You Pay?’ – Fans Question BBNaija’s Ka3na After Asking Them To Tattoo Her Face On Their Bodies
- Ka3na Gives Dazzling Smiles In New Photos
- “Who Will Tattoo Me On Their Body”- Ka3na Asks Fans
- Ka3na Flaunts Luxury Life In New Photos
- Actor, Yul Edochie, Weighs In On The Tattoo Saga, Says Celebrities Whose Fans Tattoo Them On Their Body Are Truely Blessed
- ‘Enjoy Your Drama In Peace And Leave Me Out Of It’ – Nkechi Blessing Issues A Strong Warning To Bobrisky
- Regina Daniels Savagely Replies A Troll Who Said She Shares Pictures Anyhow
- Photo: Davido Accepts To Negotiate A Collaboration Between Bobby Shmurda And Bella Shmurda
- “I’m A Clout Who Pulls Attention Like The Radio And Television” – Blessing Okoro
- Regina Daniels Sparks Reactions With Her Expensive Wine Coloured Sneakers
- Toke Makinwa Reveals Why Women Do Cosmetic Surgery
- Big Win For Burna Boy As He Features In Pepsi Global Ad With Messi And Paul Pogba
- Simi Announces The Release Of Her New Album Soon
- “A Smile Is The Best Makeup A Lady Can Wear”- BBNaija Star, Vee
- This Beauty Is Unmatched, Nengi Storms Internet With These Adorable Photos
- Tunde Ednut Makes Another Grand Entry Back To Instagram; Finally Accepts He Is A Blogger
- ‘This Is Madness’ – Nigerians React As Blessing Okoro Tattoos Denrele Edun’s Name On Her Arm
- Davido Visits Where He Used To Live When He Was Broke
- ‘Please Stop Lying’ – Nigerians React As Davido Visits Where He Used To Live When He Was Broke
- “For Better For Worse”- Zlatan Says As He Tattoos His Baby Mama’s Name On His Body
- BBNaija’s Erica Reacts After Beyonce Gifts SA Comedian, Elsa Majimbo Ivy Park Box
- ”God Can Change Your Life In A Second”- Regina Daniels Motivational Message To Her Fans