Currently, in Ghana, every individual wants to be rich in order to enjoy the luxury of life.
People because of this are forced to engage in all manner of things in order to make life better for them.
But actor Prince David Osei believes everything has its season and time and therefore there is the need for the youth to rather focus on working harder and fearing God rather than going wayward just to get money.
Looking for TWO SURE? This group won the Friday and Saturday games. Click to join Whats-App group.
His post advising the youth read, “There’s no short cut to success…It is purely hard work, determination, perseverance and the fear of God. To the youth out there, work hard, stop the money rituals, stop the mad race to get rich quick, by all means, drive the fast cars, f*ck your big sisters, your mother’s age and disrespect your elders bcos you rich…Trust me its vanity and you will die a sorrowful death…Think”.
- Popular Ghanaian celebrities who have not been verified on social media
- It’s better to exchange sex for movie roles – Prince David Osei
- Yvonne Nelson premieres ‘Fix Us’ on December 6
- People are jealous of my progress – Prince David Osei
- I don’t owe anybody – Prince David threatens to sue blogger for defamation
- Nobody cheats more than a man who is not good in bed – Prince David Osei claims
- Men who cheat just want to flaunt their disability in bed – Prince David Osei
- Is Ghana lacking capable leaders, why is Mahama contesting 2020 elections? – Actor Prince David Osei
- Even satan is not gay – Prince David Osei blasts homosexuals
- INSPIRING PHOTOS: Ghanaian celebrities who show us how they get fit
- Actress Vicky Zugah denies marriage rumours
- My 9-month-old daughter has two endorsement deals – McBrown
- I broke up with David Dontoh because I couldn’t give birth for him – Maame Dokono
- Ladies will go after my man if I disclose his identity – Emelia Brobbey
- Vicky Zugah set to tie the knot On December 28
- Why Nadia Buari wept at Dumelo’s wedding
- Edey bee k3k3’ actor laments ‘blacklist’ after support for Mahama in 2016
- Efia Odo slams critics after her 4Syte MVAs red carpet look went viral
- Rev Owusu Bempah donates Gh5000 to Psalm Adjetefio
- We are not taking over the jobs of TV Presenters and musicians – Emelia Brobbey
- It’s not okay for a man to go down on his knees to propose to a lady – Pete Edochie
- Did Vivian Jill Secretly Get Married In this New Photo?
- Psalm Adjetefio appeals for funds to undergo heart surgery
- Fans putting too much pressure on us – Belinda Dzattah
- Prioritise protection of Atewa Forest – American actor
- We made black comedy what it is today – Steve Harvey
- I might move into politics – Rahim Banda
- Begging Nana Ama Mcbrown doesn’t mean I lied about what she did – Rosemond Brown
- A Plus is right; NPP is a violent and an intolerant party – Lydia Forson
- Some Hollywood movies ‘rubbish’ – Yvonne Okoro