Shatta Wale has reacted to Nana Aba Anamoah’s recent viral video on Ghanaian politics.
The TV host has gone viral for descending on the current government for playing the ‘blame game’ instead of focusing on the issues at hand.
Reacting to this, the “Ayoo” hitmaker has urged Ghanaians to “speak the same language so that the country can become better for its citizens”.
He made this known through a Facebook post on Thursday, November 7.
Looking for TWO SURE? This group won the Friday and Saturday games. Click to join Whats-App group.
He revealed that he has received so many complaints about the hardship in Ghana but wonder if the government is aware.
Shatta Wale wrote: “Welcome to Ghana where everyone is afraid to speak the truth … Thank you Nana Aba Anamoah…
“I have received so many complaints myself from fans, friends, business associates and boys selling on the streets that the suffering is too much and I wonder if the government is aware…”
“It’s time we stop pretending and speak the same language so this country can be better for us all.”
- Govt has failed in educating citizens about ‘Year of Return’ – Shatta Wale
- Sarkodie’s ‘Oofeets? song ‘ignites’ rivalry between Sark Nation and SM
- ‘I Don’t Want Shatta Wale To Sign Me, He Has Poor Managerial Skills’- Kevynboy Fires
- Shatta Wale earns first Grammy credit on Beyonce’s Lion King album
- Shatta Wale Dashes His ‘Most Popular Video’ Award To Stonebwoy And Promises Never To Beef With Him Anymore(Video)
- 4SyteTv Music Video Awards 2019: Shatta Wale bags 5 awards
- When will Ghanaians rise against these greedy politicians? – Shatta Wale
- I know my name will fade off soon – Shatta Wale
- It’s a lie – Michy denies patching up with Shatta Wale
- I didn’t go to Sarkodie’s concert because he didn’t invite me – Shatta Wale
- I no longer post videos insulting anyone – Shatta Wale
- I’m working things out with Shatta Michy – Shatta Wale
- It’s all an act – Shatta Wale on controversies
- Shatta Wale has made me fearless – Wendy Shay
- Review of Shatta Wale’s Wonder Boy Album Concert with DreamLine
- My son’s music will be studied in universities soon – Shatta Wale’s mother
- Stop peddling falsehood – Shatta Wale warns bloggers
- Shatta Wale has never been my friend – Yaa Pono
- Shatta Wale escapes arrest warrant
- I can’t wish people what I don’t feel – Yaa Pono to Shatta Wale
- Shatta Wale launches ‘Wonder Boy’ album at 2019 Reign Concert
- Shatta Wale’s ‘Wonder Boy’ album, a mark of greatness
- 5 reasons Shatta Wale could not fill the Fantasy Dome at 2019 ‘Reign Concert’
- I didn’t wish Shatta Wale ‘Happy Birthday’ because he is not my friend – Yaa Pono
- Shatta Wale’s wish of showering fatherly love on his son finally granted
- These throwback photos of Shatta Wale as he turns 35 will put smiles on your face
- Shatta Wale causes debate with latest comments on NPP and NDC
- Shatta Wale to win Grammy Award with Wonder Boy
- I promote Ghanaian culture with my music – Shatta Wale
- I’m the only serious and business minded artiste in Ghana – Shatta Wale