Ghanaian actor Mmebusem, has declined to take Cindy Thompson’s advice.
Following his viral video, veteran Ghanaian gospel musician Cindy Thompson advised the actor to stop using Jesus’ name in vain but Mmebusem seems not to be happy about her pronouncement and what other critics are saying.
Writing on his Instagram page which was sighted by zionfelix.net, the actor chastised Ghanaians and Africans who believe Robert Powell is the real Jesus after watching his ‘Jesus film’ but are quick to judge him for doing same in a local TV series.
An angry Mmebusem said posterity will judge all his critics.
He also questioned whether these critics have ever set their eyes on Jesus before.
“I wonder why and how some Africans hate their own. Robert Powell is a British actor who played the role of Jesus in a movie, I am imitating this British actor in a local tv series and some Christian are saying I’m mocking Jesus. Well my question to these people are; 1. Have you seen Jesus before? 2. Who took a picture of him when he was on earth?
“Robert Powell is not Jesus Christ please…Love for others and we hate our own. Posterity will judge us all,” Mmebusem wrote.
- 5 Ghanaian Celebrities who are alive but some people think they are dead
- Prophecies fulfilled as Mmebusem’s career comes to an abrupt end
- 3 Reasons responsible for Mmebusem’s ‘death’
- Actress Vicky Zugah denies marriage rumours
- My 9-month-old daughter has two endorsement deals – McBrown
- Most gospel musicians are not called by God – Cindy Thompson
- I broke up with David Dontoh because I couldn’t give birth for him – Maame Dokono
- I once saw choristers taking off their robes, pulling out cigarettes and Alcohol – Cindy Thompson
- Ladies will go after my man if I disclose his identity – Emelia Brobbey
- Vicky Zugah set to tie the knot On December 28
- It’s better to exchange sex for movie roles – Prince David Osei
- Why Nadia Buari wept at Dumelo’s wedding
- Edey bee k3k3’ actor laments ‘blacklist’ after support for Mahama in 2016
- 2019 4syte TV Music Video Awards: Ghana Jesus surprises Medikal on stage
- Efia Odo slams critics after her 4Syte MVAs red carpet look went viral
- Rev Owusu Bempah donates Gh5000 to Psalm Adjetefio
- We are not taking over the jobs of TV Presenters and musicians – Emelia Brobbey
- It’s not okay for a man to go down on his knees to propose to a lady – Pete Edochie
- Did Vivian Jill Secretly Get Married In this New Photo?
- Psalm Adjetefio appeals for funds to undergo heart surgery
- Fans putting too much pressure on us – Belinda Dzattah
- Prioritise protection of Atewa Forest – American actor
- We made black comedy what it is today – Steve Harvey
- I might move into politics – Rahim Banda
- Begging Nana Ama Mcbrown doesn’t mean I lied about what she did – Rosemond Brown
- A Plus is right; NPP is a violent and an intolerant party – Lydia Forson
- Some Hollywood movies ‘rubbish’ – Yvonne Okoro
- I won’t put my nudes on social media – Martha Ankomah
- I’m not a Christan and I don’t use the Bible – Efia Odo
- Genevieve Nnaji’s ‘Lionheart’ disqualified from Oscar race