Charles Nii Armah Mensah known in showbiz circles Shatta Wale has written an open letter on his Facebook timeline to express his innermost feelings about how Ghanaian bloggers treats him, juxtaposing it with how they handle Stonebwoy and Sarkodie.
The boss of the largest fan-base in Ghana, the Shatta Movement was not impressed with how the media pamper Stonebwoy and Sarkodie and paint him in a bad light although he’s responsible for the vibrant music industry we have.
According to him, Ghanaian bloggers have forgotten all the good things that he has done for the industry and have rather tuned to writing positives stuffs about Stonebwoy and Sarkodie who have later paid them with evil.
His post comes days after Sarkodie took to Twitter to threaten a section of bloggers he perceived where writing wrong stuffs about his brand.
Read his post here (unedited):
Imagine bloggers were writing great articles about my change in this industry today ,like you won’t see Shatta Wale with a certain kind of behavior and I would even reward them always in a nice way but I sang in one of my songs :
“Why should I ever apologize for the monster I have become
No one ever apologized for making me this way “
Looking for TWO SURE? This group won the Friday and Saturday games. Click to join Whats-App group.
Today their own so called favorites sarkodie and Stonebwoy are telling them in their face that your blogs are not worth it so they post foreign blogs and also warning them to sue them cuz these same artiste are not pulling the weight they thought they will pull ..Radio station fought radio stations who supported me just show to show they have upper hand with some industry so called gurus..But most of these presenters still cry for fuel,up-keeping ,mobile money etc..But they come and sit on radio and pose as big men ! If they think they know us we also know them very well ..There is a saying in Akan which goes like “wada nensu wu nai gu abontin” YOU SLEEP BUT YOUR LEG DEH OUTSIDE lol ..so everyone has a problem or a fault one way or the other!!!
Imagine you guys wrote the truth about my works,bashed me sometimes which is normal in everyone’s life ..Like I will show great appreciation and gratitude to many of you.It is said “don’t bite the hands that feed you” but I think most of our Gh artiste don’t understand the work ethics and that’s why they fade away easily ..
No one caused this change ,I did …
No one lived a stardom life but I am proving it in their faces today.
All the shows they organized for their favorites were staged to make them big in the eyes of the public but these artiste never saw the future for that.. But I did things on my own and have gotten the largest movement ever !!
No one should take this personal but think ,think very deep and ask yourself how the industry would have been boring with the name Shatta Wale ..
We are trying but we still in the middle of nowhere ..
STOP BEING HYPOCRITES AND LETS LEARN TO GROW ..
I have made enough money and I do have an exit plan but will not leave my fans till I see them get where they want to be that’s why I am still doing Music in Ghana !!!
It’s a big shame for Ghana music !!!
- Shatta Wale beats Stonebwoy, Sarkodie at 2019 Ghana Music Awards UK
- I’ll love a collaboration with Shatta Wale, Stonebwoy, Sarkodie – Bro Sammy
- How Samini, Sarkodie and Kwaw Kese reacted to Shatta Wale and Stonebwoy’s reunion
- VGMAs 2019: Sarkodie crowned Artiste of the Decade
- VGMA19: Check out winners at 20th Vodafone Ghana Music Awards
- Nominations for 2019 Ghana Entertainment Awards USA revealed
- Father’s Day: Young Ghanaian Celebrities who are fathers (+ Heartwarming Photos)
- Ghanaians who have won prestigious global awards
- Ghanaian celebrities who have made us proud overseas
- Ghanaian celebrities and their brands that Ghanaians actually love
- Sarkodie’s ‘Oofeets? song ‘ignites’ rivalry between Sark Nation and SM
- Shatta Wale Dashes His ‘Most Popular Video’ Award To Stonebwoy And Promises Never To Beef With Him Anymore(Video)
- I didn’t go to Sarkodie’s concert because he didn’t invite me – Shatta Wale
- Shatta Wale & I deserve special treatment – Stonebwoy
- Stonebwoy, Shatta Wale case stalls
- Stonebwoy, Shatta Wale case stalls
- Shatta ‘bigs up’ Stonebwoy on his Buju Banton collabo
- Stonebwoy, Samini could have gotten Beyonce collabo – Shatta Wale
- Is Beyoncé your queen? – Shatta Wale ‘angrily’ asks Sarkodie
- Shatta Wale ‘ignorantly’ shares a photoshopped post of Sarkodie on social media
- Sarkodie is a hypocrite – Shatta Wale
- State to call four witnesses in Stonebwoy, Shatta Wale trial
- Stonebwoy, Shatta Wale court case adjourned due to absence of 4th witness
- Stop ‘chopping’ area girls and marry like Sark, Stonebwoy, others – Rosemond Browns to Shatta Wale
- Why create chaos and ask us to pay? – Shatta Wale/Stonebwoy queried
- ShattaStone is a nine days’ wonder — Industry players
- Shatta Wale quotes bible verse to support why he kissed Stonebwoy
- Love Stonebwoy, he is a very nice guy – Shatta Wale explains to SM fans
- Shatta Wale, Stonebwoy team up for ”Ghana First” concert
- Stonebwoy, Shatta send message to Ghana Police