Wendy Addo, popularly known in the showbiz fraternity as Wendy Shay has released a new trendy tune which has caught the attention of most Ghanaians due to its wordplay and controversial title.
She is currently on a media tour doing some promotions for the song. The uber driver hitmaker delivered a powerful performance inside the fantasy dome with Shatta Wale at his Reign concert just last Saturday.
In an interview with blogger Ghkwaku on his popular Youtube talk show “on the spot with Ghkwaku, the Vodafone Ghana Music Awards 2019 New artist of the year revealed how influential Charles Nii Armah Mensah popularly known as Shatta Wale has been in her life.
She further shared her views on issues concerning her label mate Fantana’s controversial Sanitary pad incident at the just ended reign concert, their relationship among other things.
She said; “I don’t have friends in the industry but I have people that have been really helpful to me and Shatta Wale is one of them. He has made a lot of impact on my life. Shatta Wale Has made me understand that I can fearlessly be myself without thinking about what people are going to say about me”.
She added; “Since I met Shatta, he has made me also understand that, if somebody has done it then I can also do it because he’s very controversial and I’m also sometimes controversial but from the way he has maneuvered his way through, I can also pick up on that.”
Watch the interview which also has so many revelations below
- Shatta Wale’s words to Wendy Shay after she shamed critics with new Jeep
- Wendy Shay and 9 celebrities we’ve seen with customized number plate cars
- Over to you – Wendy Shay to Bullet after Shatta Wale complains
- Shatta-Stonebwoy Peace Conference: Kelvynboy snubs Wendy Shay (Video)
- VGMAs 2019: Sarkodie crowned Artiste of the Decade
- Shatta Wale set to propose to Wendy Shay tomorrow At VGMAs
- VIDEO: Wendy Shay – Stevie Wonder ft Shatta Wale
- Govt has failed in educating citizens about ‘Year of Return’ – Shatta Wale
- Sarkodie’s ‘Oofeets? song ‘ignites’ rivalry between Sark Nation and SM
- ‘I Don’t Want Shatta Wale To Sign Me, He Has Poor Managerial Skills’- Kevynboy Fires
- Shatta Wale earns first Grammy credit on Beyonce’s Lion King album
- Ghanaians troll Wendy Shay for missing lines in popular gospel song
- Shatta Wale Dashes His ‘Most Popular Video’ Award To Stonebwoy And Promises Never To Beef With Him Anymore(Video)
- 4SyteTv Music Video Awards 2019: Shatta Wale bags 5 awards
- Stop pretending and make Ghana better – Shatta Wale tells Ghanaians
- Fantana jams to Wendy Shay’s latest song
- When will Ghanaians rise against these greedy politicians? – Shatta Wale
- I know my name will fade off soon – Shatta Wale
- Bullet gave the songs we wrote together to Wendy Shay – Ms Forson
- Ola Michaels apologises to Wendy Shay over ‘ugly looks’ comment
- Settle your beef peacefully – Kwami Eugene advises Wendy Shay, Fantana
- Wendy Shay clashes with Ola Michael over ‘make-up’ comment
- It’s a lie – Michy denies patching up with Shatta Wale
- Stop the negative stories, project us in a good way – Wendy Shay to bloggers
- I didn’t go to Sarkodie’s concert because he didn’t invite me – Shatta Wale
- I no longer post videos insulting anyone – Shatta Wale
- I’m working things out with Shatta Michy – Shatta Wale
- It’s all an act – Shatta Wale on controversies
- Review of Shatta Wale’s Wonder Boy Album Concert with DreamLine
- My son’s music will be studied in universities soon – Shatta Wale’s mother