Popular Ghanaian dancehall musician Shatta Wale has revealed plans concerning his ambition to stand for president in Ghana.
Shatta Wale has made comments concerning his ambition of becoming the president of Ghana in the near future.
According to the self-proclaiming king of African dancehall, he will be contesting for the presidency in the next election.
In a video sighted by YEN.com.gh, Shatta Wale expressed interest in becoming a president in the near future. “I beg next year I will stand for president so you people should vote for me,” he said to some fans while driving past them.
Meanwhile, this is not the first time Shatta Wale has made known his presidential ambition as he has said that on several occasions.
It is however unknown if the ‘Gringo’ hitmaker is really serious about getting into politics or he is just making fun. Shatta Wale is one of the most popular figures in Ghana as he has been used as a campaign tool by some political parties.
Looking for TWO SURE? This group won the Friday and Saturday games. Click to join Whats-App group.
However, Shatta Wale has been in the news recently after he was jabbed for not attending the funeral of his friend Junior US.
First, it was Pope Skinny who shaded the ‘Ayoo’ hitmaker for not showing up at the body viewing of Junior US in Philadelphia.
In a video that was sighted by YEN.com.gh, Pope Skinny and friends who were at the body viewing jabbed Shatta Wale.
In another video that had gone viral on social media, friends of Junior US criticized Shatta Wale for not showing up at his burial. According to them, Shatta Wale was Junior’s good friend so it was a disrespect not to show up at the burial ceremony.
In a related development, a gentleman residing in the USA has asked Shatta Wale to return some money given to him by Junior US.
He revealed that Junior had given the musician $10,000 to perform at his birthday party before his demise.
- Govt has failed in educating citizens about ‘Year of Return’ – Shatta Wale
- Sarkodie’s ‘Oofeets? song ‘ignites’ rivalry between Sark Nation and SM
- ‘I Don’t Want Shatta Wale To Sign Me, He Has Poor Managerial Skills’- Kevynboy Fires
- Shatta Wale earns first Grammy credit on Beyonce’s Lion King album
- Shatta Wale Dashes His ‘Most Popular Video’ Award To Stonebwoy And Promises Never To Beef With Him Anymore(Video)
- 4SyteTv Music Video Awards 2019: Shatta Wale bags 5 awards
- Stop pretending and make Ghana better – Shatta Wale tells Ghanaians
- When will Ghanaians rise against these greedy politicians? – Shatta Wale
- I know my name will fade off soon – Shatta Wale
- It’s a lie – Michy denies patching up with Shatta Wale
- I didn’t go to Sarkodie’s concert because he didn’t invite me – Shatta Wale
- I no longer post videos insulting anyone – Shatta Wale
- I’m working things out with Shatta Michy – Shatta Wale
- It’s all an act – Shatta Wale on controversies
- Shatta Wale has made me fearless – Wendy Shay
- Review of Shatta Wale’s Wonder Boy Album Concert with DreamLine
- My son’s music will be studied in universities soon – Shatta Wale’s mother
- Stop peddling falsehood – Shatta Wale warns bloggers
- Shatta Wale has never been my friend – Yaa Pono
- Shatta Wale escapes arrest warrant
- I can’t wish people what I don’t feel – Yaa Pono to Shatta Wale
- Shatta Wale launches ‘Wonder Boy’ album at 2019 Reign Concert
- Shatta Wale’s ‘Wonder Boy’ album, a mark of greatness
- 5 reasons Shatta Wale could not fill the Fantasy Dome at 2019 ‘Reign Concert’
- I didn’t wish Shatta Wale ‘Happy Birthday’ because he is not my friend – Yaa Pono
- Shatta Wale’s wish of showering fatherly love on his son finally granted
- These throwback photos of Shatta Wale as he turns 35 will put smiles on your face
- Shatta Wale causes debate with latest comments on NPP and NDC
- Shatta Wale to win Grammy Award with Wonder Boy
- I promote Ghanaian culture with my music – Shatta Wale