The diss track released by rapper Sarkodie to ‘attack’ Shatta Wale sent some shock waves into the Dancehall star’s camp.
Shatta Wale has literally been left dumb by the song in which Sarkodie directed loads of insults to Shatta and even warned that he should be wary of him (Sarkodie). Further calling Shatta Wale names, Sarkodie said though he (Shatta) boasts of riches, he was actually poor and that nobody cared about his chicken change property.
The song has trending madly and has even got international attention with the BBC featuring it on their BBC minute programme on Wednesday afternoon.
But while Shatta Wale has uncharacteristically remained mute, his babymama, Shatta Michy seems to be too troubled by the diss track and has subtly spoken to it. Taking to her Instagram stories, Shatta Michy virtually begged Sarkodie to stop the attack as she called for peace. “We can all reach where we wanna go if all just work together,” she wrote.
Looking for TWO SURE? This group won the Friday and Saturday games. Click to join Whats-App group.
Michy’s comments and its timing is quite interesting as it is no secret that her man threw the first jab at Sarkodie.
Shatta Wale has been attacking Sarkodie in many radio interviews in Accra and Kumasi as he went on a media tour to promote his upcoming ‘The Reign’ album. This was because, according to Shatta Wale, Sarkodie failed to shoot a video for their ‘Megye wo girl’ song but rushed to shoot a video with Patoranking for their “No Kissing” collaboration song.
Sarkodie had been relatively quiet about and this while and Michy did not advise Shatta Wale to cease fire, at least not publicly but has found it convenient to do so after the pushback from Sarkodie. Maybe, it is about time she followed Sarkodie’s lead to offer some advice to her man if she really wants a peaceful co-existence.
Meanwhile, Shatta Michy is not the only one from the Shatta Wale camp to have reacted to Sarkodie’s song as Pope Skinny had also responded. Pope Skinny’s response, however, has landed him in trouble with some Shatta Wale fans who have attacked him on Twitter.
- No Need To Fight: Royal Tasha Calls For Peace Between Sarkodie And Shatta Wale
- Shatta Wale to reply Sarkodie’s diss song ‘My Advice’ with a full mixtape
- Shatta Wale responds to ‘Alumi Chain’ comment by Sarkodie at Reign album concert (Video)
- Shatta Wale replies Sarkodie at ‘Reign’ concert
- Wedding Bells: Shatta Wale proposes to Michy at ‘Reign’ album concert; kisses her passionately
- Fmr. British High Commission to Ghana asks if Sarkodie is important
- No more beef as Shatta Wale ‘hugs’ Sarkodie
- Sarkodie tweets ‘Reign album’ after dissing Shatta Wale on ‘My Advice’
- Manifest waits on Shatta Wale to respond Sarkodie’s diss song ‘My Advice’
- Shatta Wale sings Joyce Blessings’ ‘I Swerve You’ in response to Sarkodie’s advice (Video)
- “Sarkodie nailed it” – Vodafone CEO applauds ‘My Advice’ diss song to Shatta Wale
- Sarkodie’s diss song ‘My Advice’ did these 3 favours for Shatta Wale
- Zylofon Artiste Manager gives Shatta Wale another advice
- Sarkodie in trouble for dissing Shatta Wale
- Manifest reacts to Sarkodie’s ‘My Advice’ diss song to Shatta Wale
- Shatta Wale’s old song which perfectly replies Sarkodie’s diss song resurfaces online (VIDEO)
- UK Presenter Cries Bitterly After Hearing Sarkodie’s Diss To Shatta Wale
- Three things hugely affected by Sarkodie’s diss song to Shatta Wale
- ‘Menzgold reporter’ Israel Laryea bows, pays homage to Sarkodie after hearing diss song (VIDEO)
- Shatta Wale replies Sarkodie’s ‘My Advice’
- Full lyrics of Sarkodie’s ‘Advice’ to Shatta Wale
- Staunch SM Fan says Sarkodie’s ‘My Advice’ is “dope”
- Shatta Wale releases ‘Mind Made Up’ video few minutes after Sarkodie dissed him in ‘My Advice’
- No peace as Sarkodie releases a piece to ‘tear’ Shatta Wale into pieces (Watch ‘My Advice’)
- Fans call on Sarkodie to release official ‘Biibi Ba’ track on the day of ‘Reign’ Album launch
- Did Shatta Wale and Sarkodie plan beef as means of paying for Strongman-Shatta collabo?
- Shatta Wale dashes NAM1’s hopes of signing Sarkodie
- Marriage is not for everyone – Sarkodie jabs Shatta Wale’s critics
- Afia Schwarzenegger’s questions to Nana Appiah Mensah put fans in suspense
- Shatta Wale resumes publicity stunts after infamous sex video