Since Dancehall artiste Shatta Wale and his baby mama, Shatta Michy now known as Michy GH separated some months ago, they have both been tight-lipped about what really caused their breakup but the My Level singer in recent interviews has revealed a lot.
Shatta Wale was in the studios of Joy FM on Showbiz A-Z with George Quaye and among things he said Michy was prone to violence whenever she got angry.
“You know Michy is one lady who when she is angry can cut herself with a knife, she can hit her head on the wall or anything, she is like that when she is angry.
“So all the pictures she put out there that I hit her are all her own doing. In fact, because of who she is when I am home, I am like a girl. I cannot do anything.
“I can’t say a word because of who she is. Michy has chased me with a knife before and I have people who can attest to that. There are those kind of girls in town and she is one of them,” he said.
Looking for TWO SURE? This group won the Friday and Saturday games. Click to join Whats-App group.
Shatta also asked people to disregard reports making the rounds that he beats her.
“I have never touched Michy, and she is too fair for me to even do that. I am loud and outspoken when it comes to my music and all that on social media but when it comes to my love life, my family I do not joke with it.”
He also touched on how Michy packed out of the house and refused to come back home.
“One day, she just packed out of the house with my son and that has been it, Rev Obofour is my witness. He bought plane ticket for us to go see her and talk.
“We met and we spoke for hours for her to come back home but she said no, she said she was better off without me and so I had to let her be.”
When asked if he still loved Michy, Shatta Wale said, “the thing has just left me, I used to love her but after all that she did, listening to friends and all, it has just left me.”
- I’m working things out with Shatta Michy – Shatta Wale
- Govt has failed in educating citizens about ‘Year of Return’ – Shatta Wale
- Sarkodie’s ‘Oofeets? song ‘ignites’ rivalry between Sark Nation and SM
- ‘I Don’t Want Shatta Wale To Sign Me, He Has Poor Managerial Skills’- Kevynboy Fires
- Shatta Wale earns first Grammy credit on Beyonce’s Lion King album
- Shatta Wale Dashes His ‘Most Popular Video’ Award To Stonebwoy And Promises Never To Beef With Him Anymore(Video)
- 4SyteTv Music Video Awards 2019: Shatta Wale bags 5 awards
- Stop pretending and make Ghana better – Shatta Wale tells Ghanaians
- When will Ghanaians rise against these greedy politicians? – Shatta Wale
- I know my name will fade off soon – Shatta Wale
- It’s a lie – Michy denies patching up with Shatta Wale
- VIDEO: Shatta Wale And Michy Spotted Chopping Love
- I didn’t go to Sarkodie’s concert because he didn’t invite me – Shatta Wale
- I no longer post videos insulting anyone – Shatta Wale
- It’s all an act – Shatta Wale on controversies
- Shatta Wale has made me fearless – Wendy Shay
- Review of Shatta Wale’s Wonder Boy Album Concert with DreamLine
- My son’s music will be studied in universities soon – Shatta Wale’s mother
- Stop peddling falsehood – Shatta Wale warns bloggers
- Shatta Wale has never been my friend – Yaa Pono
- Shatta Wale escapes arrest warrant
- I can’t wish people what I don’t feel – Yaa Pono to Shatta Wale
- Shatta Wale launches ‘Wonder Boy’ album at 2019 Reign Concert
- Shatta Wale’s ‘Wonder Boy’ album, a mark of greatness
- 5 reasons Shatta Wale could not fill the Fantasy Dome at 2019 ‘Reign Concert’
- I didn’t wish Shatta Wale ‘Happy Birthday’ because he is not my friend – Yaa Pono
- Shatta Wale’s wish of showering fatherly love on his son finally granted
- These throwback photos of Shatta Wale as he turns 35 will put smiles on your face
- Shatta Wale causes debate with latest comments on NPP and NDC
- Shatta Wale to win Grammy Award with Wonder Boy