According to an upcoming journalist, Sybil VastyGh, the host of GhOne TV’s ‘State of the Nation’ political talk show, Nana Aba Anamoah has been ‘pimping’ newscaster, Serwaa Amihere to men for money.
In a leaked chat shared by Nana Ama Aba Anamoah on Instagram, Sybil VastyGh alleged that Serwaa Amihere is in the business of warming the beds of rich men for money and Nana Aba is behind the whole ‘pimping’ business.
She continued that Serwaa Amihere was a lesbian and was delivered by a man of God. She also threatened of releasing dirty and deep secrets of Serwaa Amihere if she dares says “Fiii”.
Sybil VastyGh wrote: “You blocked me on IG but I’m here for you, Shameless girl, Nana Aba pimps you to men for money, you’re very nasty, then you come to behave like a holy Mary, just deceiving the youth, role model my foot, you think I’m not aware you use to be a lesbian, and they delivered you, Nana knows this, you better watch yourself because I’m coming for you paa, ashwobrity. Siaaa gerr, I got your fillas with prove, if you say fiiii I go release am”.
Nana Aba Anamoah who believes Sybil VastyGh’s allegations are baseless posted the screenshot of the leaked chat on Instagram and captioned it;
“Let’s congratulate @sybilvastygh, an aspiring TV Presenter. She confidently slid into @serwaaamihere’s DM to threaten her. Newsflash Sybil, you’re not the only person upset with my daughter, @serwaaamihere’s growth. As long as I remain her mentor and with GOD BY HER SIDE, she will continue to shine. Happy to mentor you too, if you allow me.
Today’s lesson: Let’s learn to be happy for people. We rise by lifting others ❤️❤️❤️”.
See the screenshots below.
- HILARIOUS: All the times Ghanaian celebrities ‘murdered’ the English language
- Ghanaian celebrities who support Manchester United
- Ghanaian Celebrities Who Own Range Rovers
- Ghanaian Female Celebrities Accused of Wearing Hip And Butt Pads
- SCREENSHOTS: Serwaa Amihere’s Birthday Gift, Mercedes-Benz GLK Was Bought By A Certain ‘Chief’?
- 5 Successful Ghanaian journalists without basic journalistic training
- Ghanaian celebrities who got into trouble because of their cars
- Ghanaians celebrities and the teams they support
- Ghana Celebrities Eagerly In Search Of Big Butts And Hips
- I am dating a lucky man – Nana Aba talks about marriage, her relationship
- Calling me ‘ashawo’ is archaic, it won’t shut me up – Nana Aba to critics
- Ghanaians yet to see no-nonsense leadership from Akufo-Addo – Serwaa Amihere
- Nana Aba Anamoah, Caroline Sampson, others join 3music Awards board
- Nana Aba tops trends after criticising NPP, NDC
- Yvonne Nelson and Nana Aba Anamoah ‘clash’ over Obrafour and Sarkodie
- 5 interesting facts about Serwaa Amihere that you did not know
- Nana Aba Anamoah adjudged 2019 Radio and Television Personality of the year
- ‘I worship Sarkodie like a god’- Nana Aba Anamoah
- Nana Aba Anamoah wins big at 2019 RTP Awards
- Kofi Kapito in trouble after praising Serwaa Amihere’s curvy backside at RTP Awards
- Men masturbate with my pictures and send me the videos – Nana Aba Anamoah
- Nana Aba narrates ‘horrendous’ sexual harassment experience
- Serwaa Amihere blasts social media user for asking ‘dumb’ question
- Nana Aba Anamoah endorses betting but disapproves of addiction
- Make cash and stop bathing twice a day – Nana Aba Anamoah to men
- My family thinks I’m the pregnant News Anchor – Nana Aba Anamoah
- Drop that Coach – Nana Aba tells Blackstars
- Nana Aba shades Victoria Lebene over fake Santorini honeymoon
- King Promise breaks silence on reports of dating Serwaa Amihere
- Serwaa Amihere asks Strongman to apologize for insulting Fella Makafui