Ghanaian actress and entrepreneur, Yvonne Okoro has ‘advertised’ herself on Instagram to Ghanaian men on International Women’s Day.
Yvonne Okoro who’s still unmarried and single has advised men to marry strong women who’ll not run to their parent’s house when there’s a misunderstanding in the marriage.
Looking for TWO SURE? This group won the Friday and Saturday games. Click to join Whats-App group.
The actress posted; “Don’t marry a weak woman; when you criticise her she weeps and goes to the parents but marry a strong woman like me, if you beat her, she will beat the hell out of you and the loser will prepare dinner”.
Could this be a smart way of telling Ghanaian men that she is available for dating leading to marriage?
Yvonne Okoro in a recent interview with Andy Dosty on Hitz FM disclosed that she doesn’t go about flaunting a man who hasn’t put the ring on her finger.
- Release my sex tape with Adebayor for $100,000 – Yvonne Okoro dares Bloggers
- I’ve recorded myself while having sex with my boyfriend before – Yvonne Okoro reveals
- 10 Ghanaian celebrities who have won the hearts of Nigerians
- 9 Ghanaian celebrities who switched Kumasi for Accra
- VIDEO: Ghanaian celebrities who drive expensive and luxurious cars
- Ghanaian celebrities who were rich before stardom
- Yvonne Nelson premieres ‘Fix Us’ on December 6
- Wendy Shay and 9 celebrities we’ve seen with customized number plate cars
- Andy Dosty joins Rahim Banda for ‘Back to School Project’ donation to Al Falah Islamic
- You Sound Good And I See Talent In You – Andy Dosty Tells Jiggy Waz
- Yvonne Okoro to fulfil Black Queens $10K pledge
- Why Yvonne Nelson did not attend John Dumelo’s wedding
- Yvonne Okoro promises Black Queens $10,000
- Go And Sin No More – Andy Dosty Forgives Shatta Wale
- Rocky Dawuni Replies Cabum On His Father’s ‘Kyenkyen Bi Adi M’awu’ Accusations
- ‘Branches Of The Same Tree’ Should Have Won The Grammy In 2015 – Rocky Dawuni Says
- Jackie Appiah, Yvonne Nelson And Yvonne Okoro To Star In New Movie
- VIDEO: Nadia Buari Reveals How Rich She Is
- I Support The Building Of The National Cathedral – Ohemaa Mercy
- Hollywood Stars Visit To Ghana Was Useless: Catherine Afeku Replies Actor Prince David Osei
- PHOTO & VIDEO: Nadia, Yvonne Okoro And Yvonne Nelson Spotted At John Dumelo’s Son’s Naming Ceremony
- PHOTOS: 5 Ghanaian Female Celebrities Likely To Give Birth Before Marriage
- Kontinhene Blames His Dead Career On Kwabena Kwabena
- Kontihene tells Andy Dosty in the face that he’s wicked; regrets helping Kwabena Kwabena
- I Wasn’t ‘Dumped’ Severally Because I Made My Relationships Public – Yvonne Okoro
- I Made Shatta Wale Who He Is Today But He’s Paying Me Back With Insults – Andy Dosty Laments
- Marijuana Is Good, Let’s Legalise It – John Dumelo
- VIDEO: My Wife Was Pregnant Before I Married Her – John Dumelo Reveals
- VIDEO: “Foolish Journalism” – Yvonne Nelson Insults Ghanaian Journalists For Twisting Her Words
- VIDEO: I’m still single after my “I need a date” post on Instagram; I still need a man – Yvonne Nelson cries out