Socialite Moesha Buduong has reacted to allegations that she slept with Shatta Wale’s godfather and CEO of Madhaus Entertainment, Livingstone Abani who’s reported to be carrying HIV virus.
In screenshots currently trending on social media, Moesha Buduong is alleged to have had sexual intercourse with Livingstone Abani for Ghc10,000 on their first meeting.
Well, Moesha has reacted to the allegations on her Instagram page and it’s a re-post made by Shatta Wale in defence of his godfather, Livingstone Abani.
Moesha Buduong re-posted:
“#Repost @shattawalenimawith @get_repost
It’s only in Ghana that people will try tarnish the image of one man who is more successful than their entire generation .. Rumors around about my former Boss of Madhaus Mr AIK LIVINGSTONE ABANI ain’t thru cuz I kno for a fact and this is not the first time they are trying to jeopardize this man’s reputation.
I say again and again that bloggers must put a stop to this indisciplined act of just making news and hype on somebody’s life.
Anybody that falls for this baseless story is just too myopic to understand that life itself moves in circles..it might be you one day .. Let’s say no to childish write ups …The rest of Africa and the world will always laugh when they read stories like this popping up from Ghana ..
You get paid to spoil somebody’s name ryt ..
Pray same people won’t pay other people to do you same and even worse !! Sorry Daddy !!!! But that’s Ghana for you ..”
- SCREENSHOTS: Moesha Buduong Accused Of Sleeping With A Rich Man Reported To Be HIV/AIDS Positive
- Moesha Buduong Breaks Silence On HIV/AIDS Rumours
- Moesha Donates Blood At Miss Ghana Blood Donation To Prove She’s HIV/AIDS Negative
- VIDEO: Moesha Buduong Finally Confirms She’s A Product Of Dr Obengfo
- Moesha Buduong Vows To Spread The HIV Virus?
- SCREENSHOTS: Jackie Appiah Sleeps With Arab Men For Money And Cars?
- Moesha Buduong And Fella Makafui Have Deadly STD?
- VIDEO: Meet The Popular Musician Efia Odo Allegedly Dated And Did Abortion For
- Did Sarkodie plan with Ace Hood to strategically divert the attention of Ghanaians from Shatta Wale and Beyonce’s collabo?
- All the times Shatta Wale made Ghanaians proud
- Why Shatta Wale’s collaboration with Beyonce isn’t a big deal
- Ghanaian celebrities who will retweet when you tweet at them
- Menzgold, and other top cases in court that you probably don’t know their status now
- Ghanaians who have won prestigious global awards
- Ghanaian celebrities and their brands that Ghanaians actually love
- Ghanaian celebrities who make you proud as a Ghanaian
- These Ghanaian celebrities show us how small things can help COVID-19 relief efforts in big ways
- Celebrity friends and besties who are now enemies
- Ghanaian celebrities who are at loggerheads
- WILD PHOTOS: Ghanaian celebrities obsessed with cars
- Ghanaian celebrities who have made us proud overseas
- These Ghanaian musicians are beefing for real and not for publicity stunt
- Prestigious Address: Ghanaian celebrities who have moved to East Legon
- 5 Most generous Ghanaian celebrities who inspire us with their timely donations
- Ghanaian Celebrities Who Own a G- Wagon
- Ghanaian Celebrities Who Own Range Rovers
- 10 Ghanaian celebrities who have won the hearts of Nigerians
- After three years, Shatta Wale’s Gringo music video makes a laughable amount on Zylofon Cash
- Exposing private parts, and other 9 weird moments in the history of Ghana music
- Musicians that ‘ruled’ Ghana in their Prime