Fans of Ghanaian songstress Becca, have furiously descended on her after she made a decision to unfollow everyone on Instagram.
For reasons only known to her, the ‘African Woman’ hitmaker had unfollowed her previously tall list of following, except her husband.
This list even includes her boss, Nana Appiah Mensah of Zylofon, Nana Ama McBrown, Yvonne Okoro, Zynnel Zuh, Sarkodie, and many others.
However, the development seems to have annoyed some of her friends and followers who feel disrespected by Becca.
In a new video she posted to promote a new song she has produced with Patoranking, Becca urged her fans and followers to download the music and share it far and wide.
But instead of reacting positively to her request, some of the fans have asked Becca to go and play the song for her husband to listen.
Some further added that Becca shouldn’t expect her fans to hype the song for her since she had unfollowed everyone.
Looking for TWO SURE? This group won the Friday and Saturday games. Click to join Whats-App group.
i_am_me_naa: “You unfollowed everybody except ur hubby and u want us to hype your song for u…. Go and play it for ur husband alone nonsense @beccafrica.”
Bright also said he doesn’t understand why Becca would follow just her husband when she had over 1.3 million people following her:
brightgeorges: “I Dnt get it…. y ya get 1.2 million followers and u follow only one person.. sometimes follow ur fans.. it make their day and keep them addicted to everything you do.. @therealfunnyface follows me tho.. I luv that guy die…”
henry_1star: “We miss the old Becca we know. I think most of your fans are little disappointed in you. We don’t enjoy your song like before.”
wealthyvs: “@i_am_me_naa let’s just unfollow her too. These entertainers think they are better than everyone else. Nonsense.”
productioneventsmedia: “U unfollow everyone n following ur husband alone. Y don’t u play ur song to him alone and hype it to him alone. @becafrica . I use to like u but u have change from the dove I know into a vulture I see on the gutters.”
ogisikingjoe: “@beccafrica You unfollowed everyone except your husband why are the fans angry ? let everyone unfollow her and her only follower will be her husband. Then that her new music she is sharing the husband will download it for all since fans are not worth following.”
- 10 Ghanaian celebrities who have won the hearts of Nigerians
- Successful Ghanaian Celebrities Who Everyone Doubted from Their Beginnings
- 8 Top Ghanaian Celebrities people think are using their ‘football’ age
- Top 5 most influential Ghanaian celebrities who have kept clean sheets throughout their career despite criticisms
- I Wasn’t ‘Dumped’ Severally Because I Made My Relationships Public – Yvonne Okoro
- Video: Nana Ama McBrown finally confirms she is expecting twins?
- Shatta Wale dashes NAM1’s hopes of signing Sarkodie
- Afia Schwarzenegger’s questions to Nana Appiah Mensah put fans in suspense
- PHOTOS: 5 Ghanaian Celebrities Who Have Lost Weight Overnight
- Musicians that ‘ruled’ Ghana in their Prime
- Ghanaian celebrities who got into trouble because of their cars
- Ghanaians who have won prestigious global awards
- Ghanaian Celebrities Who Own a G- Wagon
- Ghanaian celebrities who were killed by fake news
- 9 Ghanaian celebrities who switched Kumasi for Accra
- Ghanaian celebrities with foreign accents
- Ghanaian celebrities who make you proud as a Ghanaian
- PHOTOS: Female Ghanaian celebrities who make short hair beautiful
- Ghanaian celebrities who are multi-talented that you probably didn’t know
- Ghanaian Female Actresses Richer Than Shatta Wale
- Ghanaian celebrities who married into high society
- Ghanaian celebrities who have struggled with infertility
- VIDEO: Ghanaian celebrities who drive expensive and luxurious cars
- 7 Ghanaian celebrities who saw death but refused to succumb to it
- All the times Ghanaian celebrity fathers showed that baby girls are adorable
- Ghanaian personalities who have been accused of occultism
- Before And After Photos Of Ghanaian celebrities Whose Weight Loss Will Shock You
- Ghanaians celebrities and the teams they support
- Ghanaian celebrities who lost contracts after shameful acts in public
- Father’s Day: Young Ghanaian Celebrities who are fathers (+ Heartwarming Photos)