Crystal Palace and Ghana midfielder Jeffrey Schlupp was excited for his team’s win over Newcastle United on Saturday afternoon.
The 26-year-old lasted the entire duration of the game which produced a lone goal from Luka Milivojević. The Serbian converted from the spot in the 81st minute to move Crystal Palace to the 12th position of the league table.
Looking for TWO SURE? This group won the Friday and Saturday games. Click to join Whats-App group.
Schlupp expressed his delight on his official Instagram page, “Tough game but a deserved win’’.
Fellow Black Stars mate Jordan Ayew warmed the bench whilst Christian Atsu was introduced in the 90th minute for Newcastle.
- Kwesi Appiah announces final 23-man squad for AFCON
- Black Stars lose to Namibia in pre-AFCON friendly
- Black Stars held their first training in Dubai
- Asamoah Gyan’s career on the verge of collapse in Turkey
- Ghanaian Celebrities Who Now Sell Bread
- English Premier League Betting Guide – Tips & Advice
- Ex-Sports Minister details how Ghana used ‘juju’ to beat Egypt 6-1 in 2013
- Find out how invited Black Stars players have performed this season ahead of AFCON qualifier
- Kwesi Appiah names 7 debutants in squad to face South Africa, São Tomé and Príncipe in 2021 AFCON qualifier
- Roy Hodgson happy to count on Jeffrey Schlupp
- Owusu Bempah exposed over Black Stars victory prophesy
- Ghana fail to beat Benin in AFCON opener
- Africa Stand Up! The Movement To Unite African Musicians To Compete The World Is Here – “The Taste of Afrika”
- FRIENDLY: Black Stars draw (0-0) with Bafana Bafana in Dubai
- Ghana to play Namibia in pre-AFCON friendly on Sunday
- Liverpool win sixth UEFA Champions League
- Hazard expects Chelsea exit to be announced soon
- Adomah secures Premier League promotion with Aston Villa
- Kwesi Appiah names 29-man provisional squad for AFCON
- Asamoah Gyan set for Black Stars return after Nana Addo’s Phone call
- Asamoah Gyan quits international football
- Kompany announces Manchester City exit
- Lichtsteiner is set to leave Arsenal after Europa League Final
- It makes it very hard for me to have respect Maurizio Sarri- Gary Cahill reveals
- Luiz pens new deal at Chelsea
- Lucy Quist resigns from Normalisation Committee post
- 5 in 10; the journey so far
- Relegated Premier League club Huddersfield Town set to be sold
- Atsu on target for Newcastle against Liverpool
- Bailly ruled out of AFCON