Sarkodie and Tracy married in a ceremony that was expected to be a secret one but was known to the media and the general public due to the number of people the musician had no choice than to invite.
Despite attempt by one of Africa’s best rapper to release photos of the wedding in his own desired time, some attendants managed to capture the newly couple in town.
Photos of the wedding went viral quickly on the internet and social media commentators including entertainment writers are heard blaming Sarkodie for the leakage.
David Mawuli of Ghanafuo.com is of the view that Sarkodie should have taken clue from actor John Dumelo’s wedding to make sure that the right photos are fed to the public. “Sarkodie’s wedding photos is a bad PR for him. He should have taken a clue from John Dumelo!” – Mawuli said.
Rashad Kojo Emmanuel of Ghpage.com asked, “First we begged him for 13 years before he married her. Now we are begging him to bring the pictures of the wedding. What is Sarkodie really telling us?”
Looking for TWO SURE? This group won the Friday and Saturday games. Click to join Whats-App group.
Just as many others, GHbase.com’s Chris Handler feels betrayed.
No matter the time the official pictures would be released, the media is expected to cash in big time.
Sarkodie and Tracy have dated for 13 years and are blessed with a baby girl, Titi.
- Sarkodie Having Trust Issues With Tracey Sarkcess After Few Months Of Marriage?
- REVEALED: Why Sarkodie married Tracy and why Shatta Wale is waiting
- Sarkodie Sells Wedding Pictures To Magazine; to be used as Cover for August Edition
- Musicians that ‘ruled’ Ghana in their Prime
- Ghanaian celebrities who got into trouble because of their cars
- Ghanaians who have won prestigious global awards
- 10 Ghanaian celebrities who have won the hearts of Nigerians
- Ghanaian celebrities who were killed by fake news
- Successful Ghanaian Celebrities Who Everyone Doubted from Their Beginnings
- Ghanaian celebrities with foreign accents
- Ghanaian celebrities who make you proud as a Ghanaian
- 8 Top Ghanaian Celebrities people think are using their ‘football’ age
- Ghanaian celebrities who married into high society
- All the times Ghanaian celebrity fathers showed that baby girls are adorable
- Ghanaians celebrities and the teams they support
- Ghanaian celebrities who lost contracts after shameful acts in public
- Father’s Day: Young Ghanaian Celebrities who are fathers (+ Heartwarming Photos)
- Top 5 most influential Ghanaian celebrities who have kept clean sheets throughout their career despite criticisms
- 7 Ghanaian celebrities who were killed by death hoaxes
- Ghanaian celebrities who have tested for Coronavirus
- Coronavirus: Ghanaian Celebrities who were put under mandatory quarantine
- Ghanaian Celebrities Who Married In 2018 – PHOTOS
- INSPIRING PHOTOS: Ghanaian celebrities who show us how they get fit
- These Ghanaian musicians are beefing for real and not for publicity stunt
- Ghanaian celebrities who have made us proud overseas
- Ghanaian celebrities who are at loggerheads
- Celebrity friends and besties who are now enemies
- Ghanaian celebrities and their brands that Ghanaians actually love
- BE INSPIRED: Rich Ghanaian celebrities who grew up in the ghetto
- Did Sarkodie plan with Ace Hood to strategically divert the attention of Ghanaians from Shatta Wale and Beyonce’s collabo?