Sarkodie and Tracy married in a ceremony that was expected to be a secret one but was known to the media and the general public due to the number of people the musician had no choice than to invite.
Despite attempt by one of Africa’s best rapper to release photos of the wedding in his own desired time, some attendants managed to capture the newly couple in town.
Photos of the wedding went viral quickly on the internet and social media commentators including entertainment writers are heard blaming Sarkodie for the leakage.
David Mawuli of Ghanafuo.com is of the view that Sarkodie should have taken clue from actor John Dumelo’s wedding to make sure that the right photos are fed to the public. “Sarkodie’s wedding photos is a bad PR for him. He should have taken a clue from John Dumelo!” – Mawuli said.
Rashad Kojo Emmanuel of Ghpage.com asked, “First we begged him for 13 years before he married her. Now we are begging him to bring the pictures of the wedding. What is Sarkodie really telling us?”
Just as many others, GHbase.com’s Chris Handler feels betrayed.
No matter the time the official pictures would be released, the media is expected to cash in big time.
Sarkodie and Tracy have dated for 13 years and are blessed with a baby girl, Titi.
- Sarkodie Having Trust Issues With Tracey Sarkcess After Few Months Of Marriage?
- REVEALED: Why Sarkodie married Tracy and why Shatta Wale is waiting
- Sarkodie Sells Wedding Pictures To Magazine; to be used as Cover for August Edition
- Don Jazzy Reacts To FAVOUR By Edem Featuring Efya And Sarkodie (Photo)
- Did Sarkodie plan with Ace Hood to strategically divert the attention of Ghanaians from Shatta Wale and Beyonce’s collabo?
- BE INSPIRED: Rich Ghanaian celebrities who grew up in the ghetto
- Ghanaian celebrities who married into high society
- All the times Ghanaian celebrity fathers showed that baby girls are adorable
- Ghanaians who have won prestigious global awards
- Ghanaian celebrities and their brands that Ghanaians actually love
- Ghanaian celebrities who make you proud as a Ghanaian
- Ghanaian celebrities who got into trouble because of their cars
- Ghanaian celebrities with foreign accents
- Celebrity friends and besties who are now enemies
- Ghanaian celebrities who are at loggerheads
- Ghanaian celebrities who have made us proud overseas
- These Ghanaian musicians are beefing for real and not for publicity stunt
- Successful Ghanaian Celebrities Who Everyone Doubted from Their Beginnings
- INSPIRING PHOTOS: Ghanaian celebrities who show us how they get fit
- Ghanaians celebrities and the teams they support
- 10 Ghanaian celebrities who have won the hearts of Nigerians
- Ghanaian celebrities who were killed by fake news
- Coronavirus: Ghanaian Celebrities who were put under mandatory quarantine
- Musicians that ‘ruled’ Ghana in their Prime
- Ghanaian celebrities who have tested for Coronavirus
- Father’s Day: Young Ghanaian Celebrities who are fathers (+ Heartwarming Photos)
- Ghanaian celebrities who lost contracts after shameful acts in public
- 7 Ghanaian celebrities who were killed by death hoaxes
- Is Sarkodie currently in Ghana?
- Sarkodie’s ‘Oofeets? song ‘ignites’ rivalry between Sark Nation and SM