Actress and lawyer Sandra Ankobiah has jotted some notes for those who keep dictating to her on how she should live her life as an adult.
Sandra is tired of those who think they have moral rights to dictate to her how she should behave on Social media, how she should dress and even how she should walk and she’s not having any of it anymore.
If not for the existence of evidence that she’s a lawyer who has been called to the bar, most people do not see her as a lawyer mainly because of how she loves to live her life.
It’s no doubt that, these days Sandra Ankobiah has grown very beautiful–Well, I am not saying she was not beautiful before, but if you knew Sandra some years ago, you would notice she’s become more than beautiful and it’s safe to even say she was the most beautiful woman in 2018.
Sandra Ankoabiah loves to have fun, look sexy and attend events when she wants and all of these sometimes confuses some people but there’s no doubt that she’s still a woman with brains.
In an Instagram post, she made on the last day of 2018, she asked her critics to back off because she has the rights to live her life the way she f**king pleases.
Looking for TWO SURE? This group won the Friday and Saturday games. Click to join Whats-App group.
In the full post on IG, she wrote:
“I’m a lawyer by profession, a businesswoman, entrepreneur, and a host of other things by occupation. I’ve got diverse passions and hobbies. All these add up to make me Sandra Ankobiah. I will live the life that I love, Re: my best f*****g life.
I will not be caged by anybody. This is 2019, the 21st century, I’ll be whatever tf I want. If I want to be a lawyer, an architect, a plumber, a fashionista, a world traveller, a poet, a dancer, etc, I’ll be all of those things. Gtfoh with your opinions about how I should act as a lawyer. When you get the first degree in law, a masters in law, and you’re called to the Bar, (like I have), you can act how you think lawyers should act.
But as for me Sandra Ankobiah, I will continue to live my best f*****g life. The fact that you see me dress nicely etc, doesn’t take away the fact that I’m damn good at what I do, and any other thing/s I set my mind to.
I can do my job/s and at the same time rock an amazing outfit and go wherever I want or travel to any destination I want. I’m doing me, pls do you. Happy new year. May 2019 be good to us all”.
- Ghana Celebrities Eagerly In Search Of Big Butts And Hips
- PHOTOS: Female Ghanaian celebrities who make short hair beautiful
- First Ghanaian celebrity to own iPhone 11 Pro Max
- PHOTO: Slay Queen Lawyer, Sandra Ankobiah’s Breasts Fell Off During Serwaa Amihere’s 29th Birthday Party
- Actress Gloria Sarfo Insults Fan For Comparing her To Lawyer Sandra Ankobiah
- PHOTOS: Actress Salma Mumin Confuses Ex-boyfriend At His Wedding With Her Revealing Outfit
- SCREENSHOTS: Slay Queen Lawyer, Sandra Ankobiah Denies Being Single And Lonely
- PHOTOS: Sandra Ankobiah; The Ghanaian Lawyer Paying More Attention To Her Body Than Her Law Career
- PHOTOS: Sandra Ankobiah opens up on rumours that she’s a product of Dr Obengfo
- VIDEO: Sister Derby still can’t get over ex-lover Medikal; jams to his “too risky” song with friends
- PHOTO: Delay finally flaunts her boyfriend on social media as besties
- SCREENSHOT: Irene Logan Tags Delay As A Bully Hiding Behind ‘Advice’
- Sandra Ankobiah Trolls Delay For Posting Photo Of Herself In A Plane