Renowned investigative journalist of international repute, Anas Aremeyaw Anas has declared his unflinching support and recommendation for the reigning Ghana Journalist Association (GJA) Sports Journalist of the year, Saddick Adams to be selected as a beneficiary of 2019 Thomas Reuters Foundation Programme.
According to Anas, Saddick played a significant role in the explosive BBC Africa Eye Documentary, Number 12 Betraying The Game’ which exposed unethical acts of football administrators and referees with Kwesi Nyantakyi, for Ghana Football Association president being arguably the biggest ‘victim’.
“It is my pleasure to offer my unreserved recommendation for Saddick Adam to be selected for the 2019 Thomas Reuters Foundation’s programme for journalists in Africa who want to report on how sport is run in their own country or wider region. Saddick played a significant role in the explosive BBC African Eye Documentary, Number 12 “Betraying The Game”.
Looking for TWO SURE? This group won the Friday and Saturday games. Click to join Whats-App group.
I have known him for his interest in playing a watchdog on sports governance and investigative reports over the years, “the legendary journalist wrote.
He added that his experience working with major broadcasters has convinced him that Saddick is a suitable candidate who would make the best of the training that the Thomas Reuters programme offers.
“I, Anas Aremeyaw Anas, having worked with major broadcasters across the world would recommend that Saddick Adam get selected for this opportunity to further enhance his career.
Saddick Adams is a much-respected sports journalist in Ghana and beyond. He recently returned to the Angel Broadcasting Network (ABN).
- Anas Declared Wanted By Dubai Police?
- Anas’ Tiger Eye PI Is A Criminal And Terrorist Organisation – Kwesi Nyantakyi Speaks
- VIDEO: Kennedy Agyapong Exposes Anas With “Who Watches The Watchman” Part 2
- 6 stunning facts about Anas’ murdered partner, Ahmed Suale you never knew
- PHOTOS: Anas dedicates international award for Number 12 expose’ to murdered Ahmed
- Kwesi Nyantakyi ‘hot’ over Anas’ key partner, Ahmed’s death
- How ‘Anas’ cover was allegedly blown in TseAdo land-guards operation
- What ‘Anas’ said in trending video
- Kennedy Agyapong vindicated about Anas?
- Nyantakyi is my favorite FA boss – Kurt Okraku
- FAKE NEWS: BBC rejects Anas’s proposal to investigate corruption in UK
- Video of Kwesi Nyantakyi on ‘campaign tour’ breaks internet
- FIFA Forensic Audit: Normalisation Committee rubbishes report of Nyantakyi exoneration
- Despite Group, two workers of Okay FM apologize to Anas
- Anas pats Starr FM’s Adeti on the back
- Anas exposé: ECOWAS court dismisses 3 ‘corrupt’ judges
- Anas sues Multimedia, 3 staff for defamation
- Anas is an enemy and a Pharisee to Ghana – Chairman Wontumi
- VIDEO: Anas Releases Full Video Of Latest Exposé On Galamsey
- ANAS EXPOSE: Presidential staffer, others fingered in fishy mining deals
- SHOCKING: Unedited Version Of Anas’ Expose’ Reveals He Forces Money On People As Gifts And Secretly Films Them – VIDEO
- We Have No Forensic Artists To Draw Ahmed’s Killers – Police
- Anas’ Location When Ahmed Suale Was Killed Revealed
- Police Arrest 6 Persons In Connection With Ahmed’s Murder
- Kennedy Agyapong Rains Insults On Family Of Late Ahmed For Siding With Anas
- Ahmed’s Murder: Ignore Kennedy Agyapong’s Ghc100,000 Bounty – Family Tells Ghanaians
- Ahmed’s Murder: Anas Presents ‘Concrete’ Evidence To Police
- SHOCKING: NAM1’s Zylofon Cash’s $10 million Premier League Sponsorship Contract Missing At GFA Headquarters
- Ask Me Intelligent Questions And Stop The Rubbish – Kennedy Agyapong ‘Fires’ BBC Reporter
- Police ‘Picks Up’ Anas Over Ahmed’s Death