Rev. Obofour the founder and leader of Anointed Palace chapel keeps proving to Ghanaians and the world he is the richest pastor in Ghana.
Over the weekend, Rev. Obofour was the wedding chairman for a police couple who were having their wedding.
Obofour on the spot sprayed over GH¢25,000 which is 250 million old cedis on the couple as they dance to the cheering crowd.
The controversial man of God did not end there. He went on to give the couple GH¢20,000 as his personal gift to them. Delivering his speech, Obofour revealed he does not want any promise and fail so he brought cash.
Looking for TWO SURE? This group won the Friday and Saturday games. Click to join Whats-App group.
Right on the spot, he brought out 200 million old cedis and handed it over to the couple as his gift as they marry.
Obofour has consistently maintained he does not make his money from his millions of congregation. According to him, the witches cream he sells at his church alone can buy 50 cars in a week.
Ghpage.com also discovered Obofour’s many businesses scattered across the continent last month and reported about it. From the look of things, no pastor can compete Obofour when it comes to riches. He is very rich.
- Stonebwoy and Blakk Cedi spotted at Rev Obofour’s wife birthday party
- Rev Obofour went to beg Michy on my behalf but she didn’t mind us – Shatta Wale
- Ghanaian Celebrities Who Inspire People By Helping Those In Need
- Ghanaian celebrities with kids from different partners
- Ghanaian pastors who have given atheists reasons to mock Christians
- List of popular persons Rev. Obofour has gifted cars
- A Sad Fathers’ Day: Celebrities Who Have Lost Their Kids To Death
- 5 Reasons why Ghanaians can’t stop loving Rev. Obofuor despite controversies
- Popular Ghanaian celebrities who have not been verified on social media
- Mastermind: How Rev. Obofuor Tactically Silenced Kennedy Agyapong
- If Rev. Obofuor’s son was the one behaving like Duncan-Williams’ son, the narrative would have been different
- How ‘Apraku My Daughter’s’ death has exposed Rev. Obofuor
- Why I blame Reverend Obofour for the death of Apraku My Daughter
- Blakk Cedi finally shows Stonebwoy power on Instagram after he sacked him
- Kofi Kinaata deserves nomination in Gospel Song of the Year category – Quophi Okyeame
- ‘Buy land in Ghana’ – Akon woos African-Americans investors ahead of Year of Return
- KiDi speaks on having a child at age 23
- Govt has failed in educating citizens about ‘Year of Return’ – Shatta Wale
- Africangurl Donia (AGD) – ‘Reason With Me’ (Cover)
- Medikal, Eno to ‘shutdown’ Ghana with Cardi B
- Most gospel musicians are not called by God – Cindy Thompson
- Obrafour ‘angrily’ replies Yaw Labito over allegations
- Kidi was my prayer point – Kuami Eugene confesses
- Kuami Eugene recounts ‘crazy’ experiences with female fans
- 2019 has been the best year in my music career – Strongman
- Sarkodie’s ‘Oofeets? song ‘ignites’ rivalry between Sark Nation and SM
- ‘I Don’t Want Shatta Wale To Sign Me, He Has Poor Managerial Skills’- Kevynboy Fires
- Musician Kontihene escapes a gory accident (+ photo
- The industry has no room for an ungrateful person like Kelvyn Boy – KOD fires
- I once saw choristers taking off their robes, pulling out cigarettes and Alcohol – Cindy Thompson