GHPAGE.com has sighted a video of the founder and general overseer of the Anointed Palace Church (APC) which confirms he may be one of the richest or if not the richest pastor in Ghana currently.
Rev Obofour Antwi, in the video, was seen sharing cars to Kumawood stars at his Tema branch.
He gifted 4 wheel drive Mazda cars which were parked outside his church to Christiana Awuni and Akyere Bruwaaa. In addition to the cars, he added 5,000 cedis each for them to use to fuel the car before they drive it back to Kumasi.
He said it was to say thank you to them for supporting and advertising for him when he was about to have his 31st watch night 2018.
He gifted over five cars on the day and some of his workers at his church benefited from this benevolence.
Looking for TWO SURE? This group won the Friday and Saturday games. Click to join Whats-App group.
The kind gesture from Obofour, GHPAGE.com understands, was to mark the 60th birthday for his mother, Maame Afia Pokuaa at the Tema Branch of his APC church.
He didn’t end there, the controversial pastor also gave gold to his mother, who he had already stated struggled from the beginning with her when the father abandoned them for other women.
He also gifted a 2019 land cruiser Prado, a house and 200,000 cash to his mother.
This is not the first time Reverend Obofour has done something as eyebrow-raising as this one in recent times.
About six months ago, he dashed over 15 cars to people ranging from pastors, singers, and ordinary members in his church.
Prominent among the recipients were Prophet Emmanuel Badu Kobi of the Glorious Wave Ministries and Auntie Bee of Efiewura fame. The two got a Jaguar and a Hyundai Elantra respectively.
- Rev Obofour gifts cars to Christiana Awuni, Akyere Bruwaa
- Ghanaian Celebrities Who Inspire People By Helping Those In Need
- Ghanaian celebrities with kids from different partners
- Ghanaian pastors who have given atheists reasons to mock Christians
- List of popular persons Rev. Obofour has gifted cars
- A Sad Fathers’ Day: Celebrities Who Have Lost Their Kids To Death
- 5 Reasons why Ghanaians can’t stop loving Rev. Obofuor despite controversies
- Popular Ghanaian celebrities who have not been verified on social media
- Mastermind: How Rev. Obofuor Tactically Silenced Kennedy Agyapong
- If Rev. Obofuor’s son was the one behaving like Duncan-Williams’ son, the narrative would have been different
- How ‘Apraku My Daughter’s’ death has exposed Rev. Obofuor
- Why I blame Reverend Obofour for the death of Apraku My Daughter
- Actress Vicky Zugah denies marriage rumours
- My 9-month-old daughter has two endorsement deals – McBrown
- I broke up with David Dontoh because I couldn’t give birth for him – Maame Dokono
- Ladies will go after my man if I disclose his identity – Emelia Brobbey
- Vicky Zugah set to tie the knot On December 28
- It’s better to exchange sex for movie roles – Prince David Osei
- Why Nadia Buari wept at Dumelo’s wedding
- Edey bee k3k3’ actor laments ‘blacklist’ after support for Mahama in 2016
- Rev. Obofour invokes generational curse on the editor who doctored his blasphemous viral footage
- Efia Odo slams critics after her 4Syte MVAs red carpet look went viral
- Rev Owusu Bempah donates Gh5000 to Psalm Adjetefio
- We are not taking over the jobs of TV Presenters and musicians – Emelia Brobbey
- It’s not okay for a man to go down on his knees to propose to a lady – Pete Edochie
- Did Vivian Jill Secretly Get Married In this New Photo?
- Psalm Adjetefio appeals for funds to undergo heart surgery
- Fans putting too much pressure on us – Belinda Dzattah
- Prioritise protection of Atewa Forest – American actor
- We made black comedy what it is today – Steve Harvey