French Ligue 1 Champions Paris Saint-Germain plan to undertake fundraising initiatives to help in the reconstruction of damaged parts of the Notre Dame cathedral as a result of Monday’s fire.
The 850-year-old edifice had its roof massively damaged and the spire collapsed before firefighters could control the impact.
PSG have promised to support in the restoration process.
“In the aftermath of the fire that ravaged part of the Notre Dame de Paris Cathedral, Paris Saint-Germain shares the immense emotion of all Parisians, the French people and those around the world who have been shocked and saddened by this disaster.”
“The club has already started to bring together all its key stakeholders, main partners and huge community of fans both in Paris and abroad, aiming to start or participate in a series of initiatives such as fundraising events that will be part of the tremendous campaign to rebuild the cathedral in the following years.’’ the club said in a statement.
PSG hopes to provide long-term support for the reconstruction of Notre Dame Cathedral.
- Waris on target against PSG
- Herrera to join PSG next season
- Falcao believes he can play football for many years
- Waris excited about Nantes win over Lyon
- Neymar pays a visit to Pele at the hospital
- 65-Year-Old Billionaire Dies During Penis Enlargement Surgery
- UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE PREVIEW: Manchester United Face Tough Test Against “Determined” Paris Saint Germain
- SCREENSHOT: Kuami Eugene Desperately Asks For A Lady’s ‘Bedroom’ Photos On Twitter
- Is Croatia scared of losing President to Macron as well?
- RUSSIA 2018: France win World Cup for the second time with a 4-2 win over Croatia
- World Cup 2018: Brave Belgium Eliminated by France