Legendary Ghanaian actor, Psalm Adjetefio says his health has been deteriorating at an alarming rate.
He requires financial support from the public to undergo heart surgery else the worst may happen.
‘TT’, as he is popularly known, said his medical problems started when he was diagnosed with an enlarged heart, leading to swollen feet.
He added that the condition later evolved into a critical heart disease that needs immediate attention else he is doomed.
‘The Taxi Driver’ star said most of his friends ignored his calls and blocked his number because of his illness.
In 2018, Psalm Adjetefio went public about his failing health condition. He disclosed that the situation has compelled him to fall on some past students who he says have come from many parts of the world to assist him Psalm Adjetefio revealed that at a point, he was taking about 19 tablets on a daily basis but he is currently taking between 7 to 9 tablets on a daily basis.
He, therefore, pleaded with the general public to come to his aid.
- Rev Owusu Bempah donates Gh5000 to Psalm Adjetefio
- Actress Vicky Zugah denies marriage rumours
- My 9-month-old daughter has two endorsement deals – McBrown
- I broke up with David Dontoh because I couldn’t give birth for him – Maame Dokono
- Ladies will go after my man if I disclose his identity – Emelia Brobbey
- Vicky Zugah set to tie the knot On December 28
- It’s better to exchange sex for movie roles – Prince David Osei
- Why Nadia Buari wept at Dumelo’s wedding
- Edey bee k3k3’ actor laments ‘blacklist’ after support for Mahama in 2016
- Efia Odo slams critics after her 4Syte MVAs red carpet look went viral
- We are not taking over the jobs of TV Presenters and musicians – Emelia Brobbey
- It’s not okay for a man to go down on his knees to propose to a lady – Pete Edochie
- Did Vivian Jill Secretly Get Married In this New Photo?
- Fans putting too much pressure on us – Belinda Dzattah
- Prioritise protection of Atewa Forest – American actor
- We made black comedy what it is today – Steve Harvey
- I might move into politics – Rahim Banda
- Begging Nana Ama Mcbrown doesn’t mean I lied about what she did – Rosemond Brown
- A Plus is right; NPP is a violent and an intolerant party – Lydia Forson
- Some Hollywood movies ‘rubbish’ – Yvonne Okoro
- I won’t put my nudes on social media – Martha Ankomah
- I’m not a Christan and I don’t use the Bible – Efia Odo
- Genevieve Nnaji’s ‘Lionheart’ disqualified from Oscar race
- Mmebusem will go blind and die for ridiculing Jesus – Prophet
- NDC and NPP same, I’m sad to be a Ghanaian – Yvonne Nelson
- Yvonne Nelson premieres ‘Fix Us’ on December 6
- I’m not financially ready to marry – Actor
- Ghanaians too quick to judge – Victoria Lebene
- Popular Ghanaian celebrities who have not been verified on social media
- I’ve frolicked with lesbians before – Actress Shugatiti confesses