Leader and founder of the Christ True Word of God Ministry Rev. Kwaku Mensah Otabil will not close down his church after his prediction for the Ghana FA presidential election turns out to be successful.
The prophet had predicted a victory for Kurt Okraku ahead of Friday’s elections.
“In the spiritual realm, God has revealed to me that Kurt Edwin Simon Okraku will win the GFA Presidential elections on 25th October 2019, George Afriyie was second with the other aspirants following him,” he told Ashh Fm in Kumasi.
Looking for TWO SURE? This group won the Friday and Saturday games. Click to join Whats-App group.
He added: “I will quit doing the work of God if Kurt Edwin Simon Okraku doesn’t win the GFA Presidential elections”
True to his prophecy, Kurt Okraku won the elections and has been sworn in as new GFA President.
Okraku won after three rounds of voting. He stood unopposed in the third round after his closest rival George Afriyie conceded defeat.
He becomes the 24th president in the GFA’s 62-year history.
- Ghanaian pastors who have given atheists reasons to mock Christians
- Government a strategic partner in football development – GFA President
- Kurt Okraku officially begins work as GFA President today
- Be wary of spiritual attacks on Ghana FA – Sannie Daara warns new president Okraku
- GFA President pays a courtesy visit to Black Meteors ahead of their AFCON Campaign
- Q&A: Kurt Okraku’s first interview as GFA President
- You’ve earned the confidence and trust of the football fraternity – Akufo-Addo to Kurt Okraku
- Support new GFA boss realise his vision – Akufo-Addo
- Rally behind Kurt Okraku – Akufo-Addo to all
- Kurt Okraku has what it takes to lead GFA – Randy Abbey
- Opinion: Likely results of GFA Presidential and Exco elections
- “I will close down my church If Kurt Okraku doesn’t win GFA elections – Rev. Otabil
- NPP has reduced Otabil to a GHC620m ‘chop chop’ overseer – Adongo
- Mensa Otabil, 47 others put before court
- VIDEO: Popular Kumawood Actor Insults Ghanaian Christians?