The controversy surrounding the Comprehensive sexuality Education being introduced in Ghana’s public school still rages on as Founder and Leader of the Heaven’s Gate Ministries, Prophet Kumchacha, has shared his opinion on the issue.
According to Kumchacha, social media has crept into our society and it’s having negative impact on young ones.
He said, this is because most children aged 11 years and above have mobile phones and the kind of things they use the phones for are unimaginable hence the study, methodology, and approach of how teachers teach the CSE in schools will be the real deal.
But all said and done in his opinion, the study of the CSE will be appropriate to enlighten the young ones about sexuality and paedophiles.
Watch video below:
- I’ll die if I live a day without sex – Prophet Kumchacha
- I’m an expert in spying on women in the bathroom – Prophet Kumchacha
- Counsellor Lutterodt Seeks Protection From The Dead
- The purpose of women is to cook for men – Prophet Kumchacha
- Ghana’s next president after Akufo-Addo will be Shatta Wale – Prophet Kumchacha predicts
- I Was Nearly Seduced By A Christian Woman ─ Prophet Kumchacha Reveals
- The Bible Is Not Against Blow Job, Licking – Kumchacha
- Ghana cannot brag of 200 virgins – Prophet Kumchacha