Music group Praye performed at grand finale of TV3’s Ghana’s Most Beautiful (GMB) at the National Theatre in Accra.
The performance described by many as very epic and thrilling made the crowd stand on their feet to dance to the melodious back in the days songs including Angelina, Wo Din, Shoddy and Kakyere me whilst singing along loudly.
Praye Tintin, the rapper in the group took the opportunity to announce to the crowd and fans who watched on live television about the comeback of the group and later performed one of their newest singles Gbang gbai.
The trio left the stage at a point when one of their songs Concentrate was being played at the background keeping the crowd singing so loudly and yelling for more.
The group made up of Kente, Big Jay and Choirmaster went their separate ways in 2013 during their career peak and finally reunited in October 2018 following calls from top industry players, stakeholders and fans.
- Musicians that ‘ruled’ Ghana in their Prime
- Meet all the past winners of TV3 Ghana’s Most Beautiful
- SCREENSHOT: Showbiz Pundit Blasts Praye For Tagging VGMA As Fake
- VGMA 2019: George Quaye Replies ‘Praye’ For Describing VGMA As Fake
- Praye goes after Strongman over a “disrespectful line”
- Mobile Boys Narrate How KOD Stole The Nescafe African Revelation Title From Them To Praye
- Mobile Boys Fight Over Comeback; Accuse KOD For Stealing Nescafe Competition For Praye
- 7 Celebrities offered appointment under President Nana Addo
- Praye, Coded, Wutah Kobby and Tinny thrill fans at Citi FM’s 2018 “Decemba 2 Rememba” show
- Abena wins Ghana’s Most Beautiful (GMB) 2018
- Edem And Shatta Wale Are Only Good At Producing Songs About S*x – Comedian David Oscar
- Sarkodie eulogises Praye to reaffirm his incomparable confidence
- Music Groups, Celebrity Friendships That Collapsed as a Result of Marriage