Destiny Amaka has taken to social media and reacted to Nigeria’s current situation, where young people are struggling to make a living as she revealed why Bobrisky and James Brown changed their gender.
According to the media personality, it hurts seeing how men are pulled down because they are poor, even worse to compare a Nigerian man with those in the western world. Adding that poverty birthed the two popular Nigerian transgenders Bobrisky and James Brown’s likes following the change of their gender, all in the bid to make money.
“Dunno why but i’ve been reluctant to say this for a while but i will. it hurts me when i hear people pulling down poor or broke men! even worst comparing them to the men in the west… haba!
Looking for TWO SURE? This group won the Friday and Saturday games. Click to join Whats-App group.
Yes there is the exception of lazy men but living out here for 9 years now, i can confidently tell you that Nigerian young men are the hardest working people i know! it’s unfortunate that we have a system that’s set up for them to fail! No equal job opportunities! zero! i’ve met so many young talented boy/men who just don’t know how to earn money where to start, who to help or guide.
And all are sitting on wasted talents! porverty or riches is not measured by hard work biko! if you are a young man trying to make ends meet in this jungle called Nigeria, biko pat yourself on the back.
Poverty has birthed the likes of Bob and James brown, Check am. Anyhoo, men i pray you never lose hope or courage! I pray you meet your destiny helpers and i pray you, I pray you are prepared to lift other young men up when we get there. I love you.
If these men had half the opportunities as others do abroad, this country will be better state,” she wrote.
- ‘Enjoy Your Drama In Peace And Leave Me Out Of It’ – Nkechi Blessing Issues A Strong Warning To Bobrisky
- Fan Who Was Allegedly Beaten For Tattooing Bobrisky At Her Back Gets Compensation From The Crossdresser
- ‘No Be Me Go Dance With Your Product’ – Tonto Dikeh Subtly Shades Bobrisky
- James Brown Represents His Mother’s Land In Pre-birthday Photos As He Anticipate For Tomorrow
- If You Break Another Woman’s Home, Sooner Or Later Someone Else Will snatch D Man From You,” Bobrisky Warns
- ”Keep Winning”- Bobrisky Declares His Support For Tonto Dikeh
- VIDEO: Bobrisky Shakes His Artificial ‘Back Assets’ For The Cameras
- Anumba Gift, The Fan Who Tattooed Bobrisky’s Face On Her Back Lands An Endorsement Deal
- NCAC Director, Otunba Olusegun Runsewe, Tells Bobrisky To Exit Nigeria If He Wishes To Continue The LGBT Life
- 4 Nigerian Celebrities Whose Fans Honors With Tattoos (Photos)
- “Helping People From The Street Is Never My Problem” – Bobrisky Brags
- “Depression Is Real” – Bobrisky Drags BBNaija’s Ka3na Again For Rejecting Tattoo Fan
- Actor, Yul Edochie, Weighs In On The Tattoo Saga, Says Celebrities Whose Fans Tattoo Them On Their Body Are Truely Blessed
- ”Be Very Careful When Choosing A Role Model” – TBoss Warns Netizens Look Up To Ka3na
- Regina Daniels Savagely Replies A Troll Who Said She Shares Pictures Anyhow
- Photo: Davido Accepts To Negotiate A Collaboration Between Bobby Shmurda And Bella Shmurda
- “I’m A Clout Who Pulls Attention Like The Radio And Television” – Blessing Okoro
- Regina Daniels Sparks Reactions With Her Expensive Wine Coloured Sneakers
- Toke Makinwa Reveals Why Women Do Cosmetic Surgery
- Rejected Fan Who Tattooed Ka3na On Her Body Lands In Hospital After Allegedly Taking Poison (Video)
- Big Win For Burna Boy As He Features In Pepsi Global Ad With Messi And Paul Pogba
- Simi Announces The Release Of Her New Album Soon
- Tattoo Saga: “Know The Difference Between Bosslady And Buslady” – Tboss Shades Ka3na
- “A Smile Is The Best Makeup A Lady Can Wear”- BBNaija Star, Vee
- This Beauty Is Unmatched, Nengi Storms Internet With These Adorable Photos
- Tunde Ednut Makes Another Grand Entry Back To Instagram; Finally Accepts He Is A Blogger
- ‘This Is Madness’ – Nigerians React As Blessing Okoro Tattoos Denrele Edun’s Name On Her Arm
- Davido Visits Where He Used To Live When He Was Broke
- ‘Please Stop Lying’ – Nigerians React As Davido Visits Where He Used To Live When He Was Broke
- “For Better For Worse”- Zlatan Says As He Tattoos His Baby Mama’s Name On His Body