Popular Nigerian Disc Jockey and singer, DJ Cuppy, the daughter of Nigerian billionaire businessman, Femi Otedola, has been playing with the minds of her followers concerning her love life.
DJ Cuppy who announced her boyfriend bought her an expensive wristwatch to kicked start their date later announced she was single. However, adorable photos coming from her during this year’s Valentine ‘s Day call for an investigation into her relationship status.
The entertainer cum disc jokey has shared loved-up photos of herself with sensational singer, Fireboy DML via her Instagram account on Valentine’s Day.
Looking for TWO SURE? This group won the Friday and Saturday games. Click to join Whats-App group.
Sharing the photos, the billionaire daughter with her fans a ‘Happy Valentine’s Day’ and attached a heart emoji. The photos sparked mixed reactions from fans as some believed they were snapshots taken from her upcoming music video whilst others held the opinion it there could be having a romantic affair.
However, a follower identified as @amlaura_juice for reasons best known to her begged DJ Cuppy to let Fireboy go.
- “Feel Good” – DJ Cuppy Says As She Shares Photos Posed With Fireboy, Looking Cozy Together
- 14 Headies Awards: Fireboy DML Apollo Album Suppose To Win Grammy – Don Jazzy
- Headies Awards 2020: Fireboy Equala Wande Coal, PSquare’s Record For The Most Wins In One Night
- Fireboy Emerges Top Act With Five Awards At 14th Headies
- “Otedola Is Worth N500 Billion, Wetin I Get?” Isreal DMW Replies Fans Mocking Him For Apologizing To DJ Cuppy
- DJ Cuppy Replies A Troll Who Laughed At Her Over Her ‘Big’ Tummy
- Davido Mocks Personal Logistics Manager Isreal DMW After Rendering Apology To DJ Cuppy
- Video: Davido’s Manager, Isreal, Appologizes To DJ Cuppy After She Sued Him For Defamation Over Zlatan Brouhaha
- DJ Cuppy To Host Her First Virtual Concert Tomorrow On YouTube
- ”Don’t Ever Take My Kindness For Weakness” DJ Cuppy And Her Father, Femi Otedola Issue Warning
- Royal proposes to Dj Cuppy via newspaper
- Actor, Yul Edochie, Weighs In On The Tattoo Saga, Says Celebrities Whose Fans Tattoo Them On Their Body Are Truely Blessed
- ‘Enjoy Your Drama In Peace And Leave Me Out Of It’ – Nkechi Blessing Issues A Strong Warning To Bobrisky
- ”Be Very Careful When Choosing A Role Model” – TBoss Warns Netizens Look Up To Ka3na
- Regina Daniels Savagely Replies A Troll Who Said She Shares Pictures Anyhow
- Photo: Davido Accepts To Negotiate A Collaboration Between Bobby Shmurda And Bella Shmurda
- “I’m A Clout Who Pulls Attention Like The Radio And Television” – Blessing Okoro
- Regina Daniels Sparks Reactions With Her Expensive Wine Coloured Sneakers
- Toke Makinwa Reveals Why Women Do Cosmetic Surgery
- Rejected Fan Who Tattooed Ka3na On Her Body Lands In Hospital After Allegedly Taking Poison (Video)
- Big Win For Burna Boy As He Features In Pepsi Global Ad With Messi And Paul Pogba
- Simi Announces The Release Of Her New Album Soon
- Tattoo Saga: “Know The Difference Between Bosslady And Buslady” – Tboss Shades Ka3na
- “A Smile Is The Best Makeup A Lady Can Wear”- BBNaija Star, Vee
- This Beauty Is Unmatched, Nengi Storms Internet With These Adorable Photos
- Tunde Ednut Makes Another Grand Entry Back To Instagram; Finally Accepts He Is A Blogger
- ‘This Is Madness’ – Nigerians React As Blessing Okoro Tattoos Denrele Edun’s Name On Her Arm
- Davido Visits Where He Used To Live When He Was Broke
- ‘Please Stop Lying’ – Nigerians React As Davido Visits Where He Used To Live When He Was Broke
- “For Better For Worse”- Zlatan Says As He Tattoos His Baby Mama’s Name On His Body