Ghanaian UK-based Writer, Blogger and Atheist, Chris-Vincent Agyapong commenting on the Ethiopian Airlines crashed plane has stated 7 possible reasons why God couldn’t save the 151 passengers who lost their lives.
One of his 7 possible reasons why God couldn’t save the 151 passengers, “God was busy drinking beer with Satan” has gone viral on social media with Christians raining insults on him for his Facebook post.
“Is it not sad and mysterious that none of the 157 people who died in the plane crash yesterday was worth saving by any of the Gods believed to be up there?
I mean, so none of the 157 people which probably included children and infants was really a decent person that called on his or her God and the God answered?
There are a few possible reasons why none was saved:
1. God was sleeping
2. God was busy drinking beer with Satan
3. God couldn’t be bothered as he does not care about homo sapiens
4. God caused this evil to happen himself
5. God is powerless and couldn’t do anything
6. God has been dead a long time ago but no one came to tell us
7. There is no God
Looking for TWO SURE? This group won the Friday and Saturday games. Click to join Whats-App group.
Considering the odds and how repetitively such things happen without any sign of a miracle-working God showing up, the most plausible answer is that none of the Gods claimed, really exist.
The God delusion has been part of us for a long time and these things always remind us that indeed no celestial father is watching over us.
Do you remember Captain Planet? He mostly showed up when his people called him to save them or the world but the many Gods people believe in, keep failing them and yet they can’t see it.
It’s sad but I believe many shouted and called on God—he didn’t answer or turn up to save any.
We are here by a random act of chance and not by the hands of any invisible father.
The earlier we begin to work hard to understand the world we live in and find solutions to our problems, the better.
Do not rely on the hand of any God, none exist.
- Why the last prayer for Ethiopian Airlines pilot was ‘different’
- VIDEO: The Ethiopian Airlines Crashed Plane Was The Will Of God – Prophet Kofi Oduro Reveals
- Ethiopian Airlines crash: Mum sensed daughter’s death
- Man missed doomed Ethiopia flight due to late connection
- Ethiopian Airlines Plane Crash: President Nana Addo Mourns Victims
- This is the Nigerian who died in the Ethiopian Airlines crash
- Ethiopian Airlines Crashed Plane: Prophet Cosmos Walker Affran’s Prophecy Comes To Pass
- Ethiopian Airlines Crashed Plane: List Of Nationalities Onboard Released; No Ghanaian Onboard
- SCREENSHOT: Ghanaian Who Was Supposed To Be On Ethiopian Airlines Crashed Plane Speaks
- Ghanaians expected on crashed Ethiopian Airlines flight
- UPDATE: ‘No survivors’ on crashed Ethiopian Airline
- Ethiopian Airlines flight to Nairobi crashes