Beauty usually involves the interpretation of a particular entity as being in tandem and harmony with nature. This combination with nature then leads to feelings of attraction and a heightened sense of self-worth. The state of being beautiful is quite subjective, hence the popular statement, “beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder”.
But for something/someone to be ascribed the characteristic of being beautiful, the person, at least, provides another person with an experience of pleasure or satisfaction, defining beauty is quite cumbersome, eh?
In an attempt to look or appear beautiful, lots of ladies purchase expensive “beauty-enhancing products” from various shops. These products include; wigs, make-up kits, in fact, some even go the extra mile to “improve” upon parts of their bodies which they are not comfortable with via liposuction.
And being a female celebrity makes it a must to stay beautiful! But how far is too far? Despite the growing pressure to maintain some level of appearance to enhance their looks to the on-looking public, some female celebrities have not being pressured into the normalized wearing of extremely long wigs and still keep their hair as short as possible while maintaining a highly appreciable level of beauty.
In this article, we take a look at some of the female Ghanaian celebrities who make short hair very beautiful, and inspire fans to go for one.
Nana Ama McBrown
The multitalented entertainer is one of those who likes to keep things short and simple – including her hair. During her flagship shows; McBrown’s Kitchen and United Showbiz, she’s often seen wearing very short hair (even if it’s a wig).
Variety is the spice of life, right? Over the years, McBrown has appeared in several short hairstyles which keeps her fans and even critiques gushing for more!
The light-skinned actress has also developed a habit of dazzling fans with her short hairstyles. Though using long hairs has become some sort of trend, Vicky is one of those who consistently remind others that you do not have to join the majority! Do what fits you!
The stylish and elegant actress, Yvonne Nelson is also one of those who have over the years, proved that having a short hair doesn’t mean a reduction in your beauty. She has released photos where she’s seen wearing varieties of short hair, and at every instance, she’s as dazzling as a diamond.
Looking for TWO SURE? This group won the Friday and Saturday games. Click to join Whats-App group.
Ama K. Abebrese
She’s known for often wearing long hairs. However, in recent times, she seems to have ditched the long hairs as she has started appearing in shorter hairs which appear to suit her better—doubting if you should switch from your long hair to a short one? Take some cues from Ama K. Abebrese.
The ace presenter switched her hairstyle to short one known as pixie on one of her birthdays, and the feedback was great. She looked stunning and also showed that short hair is the issh!
She was also a fan of wearing long hairs until recently when she ditched it for short hair. She also chose the pixie. The change was positive, and fans have always been stunned by her short-hair themed looks.
She’s a lawyer, TV host, entrepreneur and philanthropist. She’s one who consistently dazzles fans with her short hair. She often switches between wearing long and short hairs but whenever she opts for the short hairstyle, her beauty becomes more pronounced.
Ellen Kyei White
The actress is one who wears typically short hair. In fact, she’s often spotted wearing short curly hair. Of course, she’s one of those who’ll make you reconsider changing your long hairstyle for a short one.
She’s the queen mother of controversy. Aside from that, she has also proved that she loves to wear short hair and has worn styles such as; short pinky curly hair, the short gold hair as well as the short blonde hair.
Conclusion? Short hairstyle also rocks!
- Ghanaian Female Celebrities Who Have Been Brutally Assaulted By Their Boyfriends
- Before And After Photos Of Ghanaian celebrities Whose Weight Loss Will Shock You
- Ghanaian celebrities who married or dated foreigners
- Ghanaian female celebrities using their star power to launch businesses
- 8 Top Ghanaian Celebrities people think are using their ‘football’ age
- Ghanaian celebrities with kids from different partners
- Ghanaian celebrities who have struggled with infertility
- 7 Ghanaian celebrities who saw death but refused to succumb to it
- 5 Ghanaian Celebrities who are alive but some people think they are dead
- Ghanaian Celebrities Who Own a G- Wagon
- 9 Ghanaian celebrities who switched Kumasi for Accra
- Successful Ghanaian Celebrities Who Everyone Doubted from Their Beginnings
- Ghanaian celebrities who are multi-talented that you probably didn’t know
- Top 5 most influential Ghanaian celebrities who have kept clean sheets throughout their career despite criticisms
- PHOTOS: 5 Ghanaian Celebrities Who Have Lost Weight Overnight
- Celebrity Baby Bumps That Will Make You Feel Like Getting Pregnant Immediately
- Ghanaian celebrities who dated sugar mummies
- Ghanaian celebrities who went through hell before getting a child
- INSPIRING PHOTOS: Ghanaian celebrities who show us how they get fit
- Ghanaian celebrities who have the heart for advocacies
- WILD PHOTOS: Ghanaian celebrities obsessed with cars
- Celebrity friends and besties who are now enemies
- Ghanaian celebrities who were rich before stardom
- Ghanaian celebrities and their brands that Ghanaians actually love
- Ghanaian celebrities who love dogs
- Ghanaian celebrities in long-distance relationships
- Top Ghanaian celebrities who found love beyond our borders
- Ghanaian Female Actresses Richer Than Shatta Wale
- HILARIOUS: All the times Ghanaian celebrities ‘murdered’ the English language
- Ghanaian celebrities who married into high society