Black Stars defender, Jonathan Mensah tied the knot with his longtime girlfriend in a recent marriage ceremony in Accra.
According to reports by AmeyawDebrah.com, he married in a private ceremony on 29 December 2018.
Many of his teammates in the national team attended the ceremony.
Former Captain Stephen Appiah was spotted at the ceremony as well as Coach Kwesi Appiah.
Here are some photos from the event:
- BE INSPIRED: Rich Ghanaian celebrities who grew up in the ghetto
- WILD PHOTOS: Ghanaian celebrities obsessed with cars
- Prestigious Address: Ghanaian celebrities who have moved to East Legon
- He is not good enough’ – Alhaji Grusah’s verdict on Kwasi Appiah
- AFCON Qualifiers: Kwasi Appiah sheds light on game plan in South Africa win
- Kwesi Appiah defends decision to play Alfred Duncan on left wing against South Africa
- 2021 AFCON qualifiers: Kwesi Appiah drops Asamoah Gyan, three others for South Africa game
- Jonathan Mensah named Columbus Crew defender of the year
- Coach Kwesi Appiah has fallen below standard – Fred Pappoe
- Kwesi Appiah has not met the required standards – Fred Pappoe
- Five Dutch players want to feature for Ghana – Coach Kwesi Appiah
- Kwesi Appiah reveals five Holland-born players want to play for Black Stars
- Kwesi Appiah submits names of new technical members to NC
- Why Ghana are not a force in international football – Stephen Appiah
- GFA Elections: Former players’ll get involved soon – Appiah
- Transition of players from junior teams bane of Black Stars – Appiah
- Stephen Appiah is the father of Vanessa Gyan’s child – An Insider alleges
- Kwesi Appiah names 29-man provisional squad for AFCON
- President Akufo-Addo invites Appiah over Gyan’s resignation
- Kwesi Appiah eager to make second AFCON appearance with Ghana
- I am almost done with my selection for AFCON-Kwesi Appiah
- Kwesi Appiah assesses Ghana’s chances
- Black Stars Coach Kwesi Appiah touch down in Cairo for AFCON draw
- PHOTO: Stephen Appiah loses mother 4 days to his birthday