Kumawood teen actress, Clara Amoateng Benson popularly known as Maame Serwaa has stormed Instagram with stunning Independence Day-themed photos to mark Ghana’s 62nd Independence Day celebrations.
The Kumawood actress took to her Instagram page and posted photos of herself wrapped in the Ghana flag with the caption: “Ghana ?? My Beloved Country”.
Looking for TWO SURE? This group won the Friday and Saturday games. Click to join Whats-App group.
This year’s National Independence Day parade is currently being held at the Aliu Mahama Sports Stadium in the capital of the Northern Region, Tamale.
The President of the Republic, Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo and his Vice President, Dr Mahamadu Bawumia are present in Tamale to mark Ghana’s 62nd Independence Day celebration.
Swipe right to see Maame Serwaa’s Independence Day-themed photos.
- Ghanaian celebrities who have publicly shown displeasure for Akufo Addo’s governance
- Ghanaians celebrities and the teams they support
- 4 Richest young celebrities in Ghana
- 4 times Nana Addo proved to be a listening President
- Funny things that Akufo-Addo would be forever remembered for
- Should Castro return today, these 4 things would be his biggest surprises
- Ghanaian celebrities who are building brands around their body parts
- All the times Nana Akufo-Addo proved that NPP is above the law
- Would Akufo-Addo contest again in 2024 should he lose this year’s elections?
- Why I will vote against Akufo-Addo even if he gives me free water and electricity for life
- Akufo-Addo’s free water and electricity, are they for votes or genuine concern?
- Why is the President cutting sods for new projects? What if the NDC wins the 2020 elections?
- Will the final year SHS students thank Akufo-Addo for FSHS or punish him for COVID-19 exposure?
- How NPP has strategically secured over 2 million votes ahead of 2020 elections
- In-depth analysis that shows that Akufo-Addo has won the 2020 elections
- Akufo-Addo’s cabinet members go missing; sparks rumours of widespread of COVID-19 in the Jubilee House
- Akufo-Addo goes ‘missing’ in isolation; sparks rumours of coronavirus treatment
- Auditor General Vs The Presidency: Why both should be shown the exit
- Why Nana Addo should be blamed for Carlos Ahenkorah’s recklessness
- COVID-19 Fight: Nana Addo And His Appointees Have Failed Ghanaians
- How corruption has dented Akufo-Addo’s high-earned reputation as a listening President
- Why Nana Addo may win 2020 elections but have the minority in Parliament
- Mahama’s Projects Nana Addo Has Abandoned, And How They Could Have Saved Ghanaians
- Akufo Addo without masks instructs Ghanaians to wear nose masks
- Who is telling lies; The President, Health Minister or Afia Pokua?
- Campaign of infrastructure: Whose legacy, Nana Addo or John Mahama?
- Should everything be launched? The case of the launch of Ghana’s GHS600M stimulus package
- Dr. Bawumia: The 21st Century Ghanaian Political Messiah?
- Maame Serwaa celebrates Yaa Jackson with classic throwback photos
- Maame Serwaa opens up on relationship with manager