As actress Yvonne Nelson couldn’t wait to be married before having her child, baby Ryn, some female Ghanaian celebrities are likely to follow Yvonne’s path.
The majority of Ghanaians have heaped pressure on single and unmarried female celebrities to find themselves, men, to marry them as they aren’t growing younger.
But the truth of the matter is, not all women especially celebrities will be married even though they may give birth at a point in time.
Well, these female Ghanaian celebrities are likely to give birth before marriage looking at how age is catching up on them.
─Yvonne Okoro: Ghanaian actress Yvonne Okoro is 34 years old but still not married. In a recent interview on Hitz FM, she stated that she will only take a man seriously when he puts the ring on her finger, meaning she won’t be all over a man in the name of boyfriend/girlfriend relationship. Looking at her age now, 34, she is likely to give up on waiting for ‘Mr Right’ and give birth.
─Lydia Forson: The 34-year-old actress and producer recently asked Ghanaian bloggers to marry and stop heaping pressure on female Ghanaian celebrities to marry. Lydia is also likely to have a child before marriage as she will be 35 years in October 2019.
─Nikki Samonas: Born on September 5, 1985, Nikki will hit 34 years in September 2019 and as in the case of Yvonne Okoro and Lydia Forson, age is catching up on her. Well, she may wait for ‘Mr Right’ for a little while but as time waits for no man, she is also likely to go the Yvonne Nelson way.
Looking for TWO SURE? This group won the Friday and Saturday games. Click to join Whats-App group.
─Deborah Vanessa: Sister Derby who was recently dumped by rapper Medikal is 34 years old and will be 35 in August 2019. It was rumoured a few weeks ago that she is in a serious relationship with a 21-year-old Ghanaian Belgium-based footballer. Sister Derby is also likely to give birth out of wedlock.
─Zynnell Zuh: Actress Zynnell Zuh even though is 33 years of age and may not be under pressure to marry anytime soon and since she has expressed interest in having a big and lavish wedding, she may give up and give birth before her dream wedding.
In conclusion, age is fast catching up on these female celebrities and are likely to have babies to avoid being childlessness since menopause is knocking at the door.
To be continued…
- Top Ghanaian Celebrities Whose Parent Are Pastors
- Ghanaian celebrities who have the heart for advocacies
- Ghanaian celebrities who were rich before stardom
- Yvonne Nelson premieres ‘Fix Us’ on December 6
- Why Yvonne Nelson did not attend John Dumelo’s wedding
- Jackie Appiah, Yvonne Nelson And Yvonne Okoro To Star In New Movie
- PHOTO & VIDEO: Nadia, Yvonne Okoro And Yvonne Nelson Spotted At John Dumelo’s Son’s Naming Ceremony
- VIDEO: “Foolish Journalism” – Yvonne Nelson Insults Ghanaian Journalists For Twisting Her Words
- VIDEO: I’m still single after my “I need a date” post on Instagram; I still need a man – Yvonne Nelson cries out
- VIDEO: Actress Yvonne Nelson regrets organising “Dumsor Vigil” Against the NDC?
- Release my sex tape with Adebayor for $100,000 – Yvonne Okoro dares Bloggers
- I’ve recorded myself while having sex with my boyfriend before – Yvonne Okoro reveals
- VIDEO: Sister Derby still can’t get over ex-lover Medikal; jams to his “too risky” song with friends
- VIDEO: Sister Derby releases official music video for ‘Kakalika love’ featuring Lydia Forson, Don Little and other celebs
- 10 Ghanaian celebrities who have won the hearts of Nigerians
- PHOTOS: Female Ghanaian celebrities who make short hair beautiful
- VIDEO: Ghanaian celebrities who drive expensive and luxurious cars
- Ghana Celebrities Advocating For Marijuana Legalization
- Ghanaian Celebrities Who Inspire People By Helping Those In Need
- Ghanaian celebrities who married or dated foreigners
- Female Celebrities Who Want To Be President
- 5 Ghanaian Celebrity Marriages Worthy Of Emulation
- Celebrity Baby Bumps That Will Make You Feel Like Getting Pregnant Immediately
- Ghanaian Female Celebrities Who Have Been Brutally Assaulted By Their Boyfriends
- Ghanaian Celebrities Who Had Babies 6 Months After Marriage
- PHOTOS: Female Ghanaian celebrities who are physically and intellectually endowed
- Ghanaian female celebrities using their star power to launch businesses
- Ghanaian celebrities and their brands that Ghanaians actually love
- Ghanaian celebrities who love dogs
- Ghanaian celebrities who will retweet when you tweet at them