The truth is, contemporary people especially ladies around the world specifically Ghanaians want their bodies slimly curvaceous for reasons best known to them.
To those born natural, well and good but for some, measures which are extreme have to be taken including plastic enhancement surgery as well as good dieting especially to those who have the financial strength and muscle to afford.
Weight loss is the goal of every woman today. It’s relatively awkward understanding why but perhaps it is all about maintaining that great shape. It is perfectly fine and totally worth it. It is not that easy but on the bright side, the results are fantastic
Over the years in Ghana, most popular personalities or otherwise known as celebrities have proven beyond doubt that they’re not so happy with their natural endomorphic body shapes. As these personalities have taken some well-calculated measures to reduce weight overnight.
We might all know one or two specific reasons to lose weight but I can confidently assure you that journey towards weight loss is not an easy task. For most people, there is always a way to help those who really want to lose weight.
These days, there are a lot of therapies, supplements and drugs especially Edmark Health Products and their power 4 healthy living and a slimming program can help those who want to lose weight. Take a look at some Ghanaian celebrities who were once full of fats but have now lost weight drastically.
The famous Kumawood actress recently shocked many over her great weight loss. Remember McBrown sometime ago in an interview confessed that she’s worried about her weight gaining and body issues.
Nana attributes 99% of her weight loss to the Calorad pills she has been on. She is also the brand ambassador of the Calorad weight loss medicine and she says she owes the pills the confidence levels she is experiencing right now.
The sensational actress not long ago reminded Ghanaians of her weight loss journey. She encouraged her fans who wanted to change their physical appearance like herself that their daring desire is not far from reach if they’re to take appropriate measures towards it which do not exclude proper dieting.
Jessica Opare Saforo
Radio presenter and voice-over artist, Jessica started her weight loss transition about two years ago and has managed to remarkably transform herself into a fitness icon in the country perhaps due to good dieting.
Looking for TWO SURE? This group won the Friday and Saturday games. Click to join Whats-App group.
View this post on Instagram
The on-air personality who revealed he had been battling with alcoholism and depression took a turn for good when he started his natural weight loss journey over a year ago. Sammy, as usual, attributed his weight loss to good dieting as well as purposeful exercise.
Rapper Asem shocked Ghanaians with his drastic weight loss leaving some of his fans fearing for his health. But the artiste who is now based in the United States says it was a conscious decision to lose weight to manage his health.
- Before And After Photos Of Ghanaian celebrities Whose Weight Loss Will Shock You
- Top 5 most influential Ghanaian celebrities who have kept clean sheets throughout their career despite criticisms
- Ghanaian celebrities who dated sugar mummies
- Ghanaian celebrities who went through hell before getting a child
- 8 Top Ghanaian Celebrities people think are using their ‘football’ age
- 7 Ghanaian celebrities who saw death but refused to succumb to it
- Ghanaian Celebrities Who Married In 2018 – PHOTOS
- WILD PHOTOS: Ghanaian celebrities obsessed with cars
- Ghanaian celebrities who are at loggerheads
- PHOTOS: Female Ghanaian celebrities who make short hair beautiful
- Ghanaian celebrities who love dogs
- Ghanaian celebrities who have struggled with infertility
- Ghanaian celebrities who are multi-talented that you probably didn’t know
- Ghanaian Celebrities Who Own a G- Wagon
- 9 Ghanaian celebrities who switched Kumasi for Accra
- Successful Ghanaian Celebrities Who Everyone Doubted from Their Beginnings
- Joselyn Dumas Quits Joy FM
- These Ghanaian celebrities show us how small things can help COVID-19 relief efforts in big ways
- Ghanaian celebrities with foreign accents
- 4 Richest young celebrities in Ghana
- Ghanaian musicians who dropped their career and are better off as entrepreneurs
- Musicians who make being a Ghanaian very honourable
- Ghanaian celebrities who make you proud as a Ghanaian
- Ghanaian celebrities who abandoned fame to preach the gospel
- Ghanaian celebrities who stole our hearts and never came back
- Ghanaian celebrities who got into trouble because of their cars
- Ghanaians who have won prestigious global awards
- Celebrity Baby Bumps That Will Make You Feel Like Getting Pregnant Immediately
- Ghanaian Celebrities Who Died At The Peak Of Their Careers
- SKIN BLEACHING: Ghanaian Celebrities Who Come To Mind