Ghanaian actor John Dumelo and his wife Gifty Mawunya Nkornu have had an official ceremony to outdoor and name their son.
The couple had their first child somewhere in October 2018 and had hinted that the little boy will be called John Junior.
But as it is customary In many parts of Ghana, an outdooring ceremony had to be held to officially name the baby.
And it came off on Saturday with the presence of many of Dumelo’s acting colleagues including Yvonne Nelson, Yvonne Okoro, and Nadia Buari.
In images YEN.com.gh has sighted from the ceremony, it could be seen that there was a lot of fun at outdooring.
Wearing white outfits, the couple who looked sharp and exquisite was very happy and excited with themselves.
In another video, Mrs Dumelo was spotted with some beautiful ladies including Nadia who is known to be Gifty’s very good friends.
The fine ladies had literally turned the event into a fashion show as they went on a catwalk challenge.
Nadia who looked beautiful in her pink dress was just as excited as Dumelo’s wife who was the last person to hit the makeshift away.
- Why Yvonne Nelson did not attend John Dumelo’s wedding
- VIDEO: Actress Yvonne Nelson regrets organising “Dumsor Vigil” Against the NDC?
- Ghanaian celebrities and their brands that Ghanaians actually love
- Ghanaian celebrities who married or dated foreigners
- Ghanaian celebrities who were rich before stardom
- Ghanaian celebrities who have the heart for advocacies
- Ghana Celebrities Advocating For Marijuana Legalization
- Yvonne Nelson premieres ‘Fix Us’ on December 6
- Nadia Buari plays with John Dumelo’s son on his birthday
- All set for Dumelo’s white wedding; see photos from his wife’s bachelorette party
- Jackie Appiah, Yvonne Nelson And Yvonne Okoro To Star In New Movie
- VIDEO: Nadia Buari Reveals How Rich She Is
- PHOTOS: 5 Ghanaian Female Celebrities Likely To Give Birth Before Marriage
- Marijuana Is Good, Let’s Legalise It – John Dumelo
- VIDEO: My Wife Was Pregnant Before I Married Her – John Dumelo Reveals
- VIDEO: “Foolish Journalism” – Yvonne Nelson Insults Ghanaian Journalists For Twisting Her Words
- VIDEO: I’m still single after my “I need a date” post on Instagram; I still need a man – Yvonne Nelson cries out
- John Dumelo is a ‘Fool’ – Yvonne Nelson
- VIDEO: Ghanaian celebrities who drive expensive and luxurious cars
- Ghanaian female celebrities who got broken heart in 2018
- Actress Jackie Appiah To Marry Again On December 24?
- VIDEO: John Dumelo’s Wife Makes First Public Appearance After Child Birth
- Ghanaian celebrities who will retweet when you tweet at them
- Ghanaian celebrities who love dogs
- PHOTOS: Female Ghanaian celebrities who make short hair beautiful
- Ghanaian celebrities who got into trouble because of their cars
- Ghanaian celebrities with foreign accents
- Ghanaian celebrities who are practising or raised Catholics
- These Ghanaian celebrities show us how small things can help COVID-19 relief efforts in big ways
- Ghanaian celebrities who have been accused of sexual misconduct