Actress Nadia Buari has special advice for women who want to keep their men with one thing or the other.
According to the beautiful actress, who was advising a friend purportedly facing challenges in her relationship, giving man sex isn’t enough to keep a man.
She opined that even being a good woman won’t keep or hold down a man.
Looking for TWO SURE? This group won the Friday and Saturday games. Click to join Whats-App group.
Below are 4 of the things Nadia advised women not to do just to keep or hold down a man.
1. Nadia Buari believes that sex cannot keep a man
2. She also said having a baby for a man will not keep him
3. Being beautiful will not keep a man
4. Being a good woman won’t keep a man either Nadia however, noted that what keeps a man is his willingness to be kept.
- Ghanaian celebrities who married or dated foreigners
- Ghanaian celebrities with foreign accents
- Ghanaian families with the most celebrities
- Ghanaian celebrities who were rich before stardom
- Ghanaian celebrities who love dogs
- Nadia Buari plays with John Dumelo’s son on his birthday
- VIDEO: Nadia Buari Reveals Her Greatest Achievement In Life
- PHOTO: Actress Nadia Buari Pregnant Again?
- VIDEO: Nadia Buari Reveals How Rich She Is
- VIDEO: Nadia Buari Finally Flaunts Husband On Val’s Day
- PHOTO & VIDEO: Nadia, Yvonne Okoro And Yvonne Nelson Spotted At John Dumelo’s Son’s Naming Ceremony
- PHOTOS: And Nadia Buari Nearly Revealed Faces Of Her Kids In These Photos
- Actress Jackie Appiah To Marry Again On December 24?