Setting the record straight, contemporary ladies around the world including the infamous Ghana-based Gambian Princess Shyngle like their bodies curvaceous, for reasons best known to them. To those born natural, well and good.
For some, measures too extreme are taken including plastic enhancement surgery. We might all know the specific reasons for that and even though it might be embarrassing, some females point their surgeries out and are even proud of the outcomes. Does it bring fame?
Well, Akua GMB whose marriage to Dr Kwaku Oteng of Angel Group has become the talk of Ghana for the past weeks has been accused by the court of public opinion (social media users) in the name of plastic surgery. Flashback to her marriage brouhaha, while there are a bunch of evidence to confirm their relationship breakup, Akua keeps negating the rumours with trivialities.
Enough of the drama as time will tell everything better – let’s pray for a healthy life. Back to the matter, 2011 TV3’s Ghana’s Most Beautiful winner Sally Akua Amoakowaa Mensah popularly known as Akua GMB has been tagged as one of the Obengfo customers per a picture going around on the internet.
In the picture in question, a cut or better still scar which is believed to be an effect of liposuction (a cosmetic surgery in which excess fatty tissue is removed from under the skin by suction) can be seen on her arm.
The truth is, comparing and contrasting the physique of Akua when she made an appearance at TV3’s Ghana Most Beautiful in 2011 to what we’re seeing now, the change is sudden, however, we can’t conclude on anything but leave judgment in your hands – our loyal reader.
See pictures of Akua GMB under scrutiny below:
- Meet all the past winners of TV3 Ghana’s Most Beautiful
- PHOTO: Dr Kwaku Oteng’s 4th Wife, Akua GMB Is Heavily Pregnant After Divorce Rumours
- VIDEO: Come To Me If You Want Big Buttocks And Breasts – ‘Angel’ Obinim Tells Ghanaian Ladies
- Dr Obengfo charged me Ghc30,000 to reduce the size of my breast – Kenyan model, Pamela reveals
- VIDEO: Akua GMB Did Well By Dumping Dr Kwaku Oteng – Counsellor Lutherodt
- VIDEO: I’m Still Married To My Husband – Akua GMB Speaks
- Akua GMB Breaks Her Silence On Marriage Breakup With Dr Kwaku Oteng