Ghanaian actor and politician, John Dumelo has shared a photo of himself at the Westminster Parliament in the UK with a caption suggesting that he was invited by the British Prime Minister, Theresa May to listen to the ongoing Brexit talks.
He shared a photo of himself in front of the UK Parliament House with the caption: “Had the pleasure of being invited to listen to The British Prime minister @theresamay at the House of Commons today. She’s a tough lady!”
From the look of things, John Dumelo has a political plan of connecting himself to the top world politicians after his strong connections with Ghanaian politicians.
Talk of John Dramani Mahama, Nana Akufo-Addo and the likes and now British Prime Minister, Theresa May. Next on his list will be Donald Trump, our guess though.
- PHOTO: John Dumelo And Kwame A-Plus; The Two Smart Men In Ghana?
- NPP/NDC Politics Has Taken Over My Church – Duncan Williams Laments
- I Wasn’t Invited By British Prime Minister, Theresa May To The House Of Commons – John Dumelo Clarifies
- How NPP has strategically secured over 2 million votes ahead of 2020 elections
- In-depth analysis that shows that Akufo-Addo has won the 2020 elections
- Akufo-Addo’s cabinet members go missing; sparks rumours of widespread of COVID-19 in the Jubilee House
- Akufo-Addo goes ‘missing’ in isolation; sparks rumours of coronavirus treatment
- Auditor General Vs The Presidency: Why both should be shown the exit
- Why Nana Addo should be blamed for Carlos Ahenkorah’s recklessness
- Should Castro return today, these 4 things would be his biggest surprises
- COVID-19 Fight: Nana Addo And His Appointees Have Failed Ghanaians
- Will Ghanaians love for John Dumelo translates into votes amidst V8 saga?
- Ghanaians who became celebrities because they married or dated celebrities
- Funny things that Akufo-Addo would be forever remembered for
- Father’s Day: Young Ghanaian Celebrities who are fathers (+ Heartwarming Photos)
- How corruption has dented Akufo-Addo’s high-earned reputation as a listening President
- 4 times Nana Addo proved to be a listening President
- Why Nana Addo may win 2020 elections but have the minority in Parliament
- Mahama’s Projects Nana Addo Has Abandoned, And How They Could Have Saved Ghanaians
- Akufo Addo without masks instructs Ghanaians to wear nose masks
- Who is telling lies; The President, Health Minister or Afia Pokua?
- Campaign of infrastructure: Whose legacy, Nana Addo or John Mahama?
- Gify Mawunya was destined to marry John Dumelo and this is why
- NPP and NDC’s achievements that are confusing voters in decision making
- Election 2020: John Mahama or Nana Akufo-Addo?
- This is why Mahama is losing the 2020 elections
- Why President Nana Akufo-Addo will lose the 2020 General Elections to John Mahama easily
- Why John Mahama Would Win 2020 Elections
- Should everything be launched? The case of the launch of Ghana’s GHS600M stimulus package
- The Death Of Atta Mills: Who bails the cat?