One of the finest Ghanaian actors, Adjetey Anang a.k.a Pusher has eulogized his wife as they celebrate their 12th wedding anniversary.
The YOLO actor took to his Instagram page to share the experiences in his marriage and how the journey has been so far.
Adjetey Anang wrote:
Looking for TWO SURE? This group won the Friday and Saturday games. Click to join Whats-App group.
“It’s our 12th Wedding Anniversary today! I can’t believe how far we’ve come seeing how clueless we were about so many things 12 years ago!! Marriage been so many things! We’ve had fun, tears, joy, laughter, pain, hope, faith, tight friendship; but above all we’ve had God with us! And that has kept us growing closer and closer to each other. So we are firmly convinced that after 12 years, our marriage is just beginning! Over the next 12 days, @elom_anang and I will share 12 lessons we have learnt over the last 12 years! Enjoy our posts! But to u @elom_anang it’s been humbling, an honour…the difference u have made in my life…I know the next 12yrs will be another journey worth spending with u. Thank u.my “super owlett””.
- Adjetey Anang, Jackie Appiah honoured by Ghana Health Service
- Adjetey Anang’s wife reveals fears about husband’s acting career
- PHOTO: Adjetey Anang And Wife Flaunt Their Son On Social Media
- PHOTO: “Learn To Love Each Other’s Passions” – Adjetey Anang Advises Married Couples
- PHOTO: Actor Adjetey Anang Reveals What He Does To Help His Wife In The Kitchen
- PHOTOS: Adjetey Anang And Wife Loved Up In These Beautiful 12th Marriage Anniversary Photos
- Lydia Forson Couldn’t Afford A Flight Ticket To Attend FESPACO?
- Actress Yvonne Nelson Rejects $5 Million To Go Nude In A Movie?