Actor, Prince David Osei says a number of people are jealous of him because of his achievements.
This comes on the back of his clash with Ghanacelebrities Founder Chris Vincent over the issue involving Nana Aba Anamoah and Frema Ashkar.
He said in a post that ” While, we work our ass off day and night…Some people can’t hide their jealousy and hatred no more. It uses to be spiritual warfare, but they couldn’t win, so now they attack us physically with a malicious, well-calculated plot to tarnish our reputation…Funny thing is, I didn’t become great by myself. Elohim made me so…The same God who has made me great will fight the battle and I will hold my peace.
He, however, mentioned that he will be suing Chris Vincent for defamation saying “But the Lawsuit for defamation of character is on, Elohim gave us brains to think,I always say be careful who you get into a battle with our grace level differ”.
- It’s better to exchange sex for movie roles – Prince David Osei
- Yvonne Nelson premieres ‘Fix Us’ on December 6
- Popular Ghanaian celebrities who have not been verified on social media
- I don’t owe anybody – Prince David threatens to sue blogger for defamation
- Nobody cheats more than a man who is not good in bed – Prince David Osei claims
- Men who cheat just want to flaunt their disability in bed – Prince David Osei
- Is Ghana lacking capable leaders, why is Mahama contesting 2020 elections? – Actor Prince David Osei
- Stop sleeping with people who are your mother’s age – Prince David Osei advises youth
- Even satan is not gay – Prince David Osei blasts homosexuals
- INSPIRING PHOTOS: Ghanaian celebrities who show us how they get fit
- Actress Vicky Zugah denies marriage rumours
- My 9-month-old daughter has two endorsement deals – McBrown
- I broke up with David Dontoh because I couldn’t give birth for him – Maame Dokono
- Ladies will go after my man if I disclose his identity – Emelia Brobbey
- Vicky Zugah set to tie the knot On December 28
- Why Nadia Buari wept at Dumelo’s wedding
- Edey bee k3k3’ actor laments ‘blacklist’ after support for Mahama in 2016
- Efia Odo slams critics after her 4Syte MVAs red carpet look went viral
- Rev Owusu Bempah donates Gh5000 to Psalm Adjetefio
- We are not taking over the jobs of TV Presenters and musicians – Emelia Brobbey
- It’s not okay for a man to go down on his knees to propose to a lady – Pete Edochie
- Did Vivian Jill Secretly Get Married In this New Photo?
- Psalm Adjetefio appeals for funds to undergo heart surgery
- Fans putting too much pressure on us – Belinda Dzattah
- Prioritise protection of Atewa Forest – American actor
- We made black comedy what it is today – Steve Harvey
- I might move into politics – Rahim Banda
- Begging Nana Ama Mcbrown doesn’t mean I lied about what she did – Rosemond Brown
- A Plus is right; NPP is a violent and an intolerant party – Lydia Forson
- Some Hollywood movies ‘rubbish’ – Yvonne Okoro