Ghana midfielder Thomas Teye Partey has reiterated his commitment to Atletico Madrid.
Partey has been very influential for the Spanish giants this season playing 27 games and scoring three in the La Liga.
The 25-year-old has been a subject of interest to a lot of clubs in Europe including Manchester City, Real Madrid and Inter Milan.
“I’ve grown up in Atlético de Madrid and I’m sure I’m staying here. I do not know where they will understand me better than here” he stated.
“I will stay at Atlético until they do not want me here” he indicated.
Atletico Madrid occupy the second spot in the La Liga with 62 points from 31 games.
- Ghanaian Celebrities Who Now Sell Bread
- Ghana trio nominated for CAF Award
- Partey’s Atletico Madrid end winless run in comeback victory over Espanyol
- Ex-Sports Minister details how Ghana used ‘juju’ to beat Egypt 6-1 in 2013
- I feel nervous watching my club from the bench – Thomas Partey
- Ghana fail to beat Benin in AFCON opener
- Africa Stand Up! The Movement To Unite African Musicians To Compete The World Is Here – “The Taste of Afrika”
- Kwesi Appiah announces final 23-man squad for AFCON
- Black Stars lose to Namibia in pre-AFCON friendly
- Ghana to play Namibia in pre-AFCON friendly on Sunday
- Black Stars held their first training in Dubai
- Bernard Mensah seals a three-year deal with Kayserispor
- Asamoah Gyan quits international football
- Morata vows never to return to Chelsea
- Lucy Quist resigns from Normalisation Committee post
- 5 in 10; the journey so far
- Simeone heaps praise on Godin amidst rumours
- Oblak signs contract extension with Atletico Madrid
- Dortmund appoint Otto Addo as assistant coach
- Black Stars to hold training camp in Abu Dhabi
- Kwesi Appiah assesses Ghana’s chances
- Bale’s agent coy about his Madrid future
- Trabzonspor to open negotiations with Leeds over Ekuban
- Badu rules himself out of AFCON 2019
- Schlupp delighted with win over Newcastle
- UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE: Ronaldo Hat-trick Sinks Atletico Madrid as Man City Through To Last Eight
- Ghana’s two angels: An insult to their congregations
- SECURITY ALERT: Prophet Stephen Kwadwo Adom – a threat to public safety
- CUSTOMER CARE: Is Opportunity International Savings and Loans next to Midlands?
- Death and the politics of tribute in Ghana: Focusing on the Akan