Social Media was awash with photos of ladies who came tops in this year’s Miss Ghana beauty pageant.
Ghanaians on social media trolled them and tagged them as ugly.
But in an interview, the three ladies indicated that beauty is beyond what the eyes see.
They mentioned that they have inner beauty and that is why they came tops among several ladies who competed for the crown.
They asked Ghanaians to desist from always selling negativity but push the positives of the country.
- Moesha Donates Blood At Miss Ghana Blood Donation To Prove She’s HIV/AIDS Negative
- Former Miss Ghana finalist attacked, robbed and stripped naked
- Miss Ghana Pimp Allegations: Sponsoring Companies Headed by Men. Any Relation?
- I’m waiting for your lawsuit – Chris-Vincent Dares Inna Patty over Miss Ghana Allegations
- Miss Ghana Pageant Brouhaha: It’s not the responsibility of contestants to bring on board sponsors – Menaye Donkor