The 32nd edition of Africa’s biggest football showpiece, the Africa Cup of Nations (AFCON), sponsored by Orange, has kicked off in four cities, including Cairo, Alexandria, Suez, and Ismailia, Egypt, with 24 African Nations competing for one title.
The Liberia national team may not be a part of the competition, but Telecommunication operator Orange-Liberia is making sure Liberians feel a part of the competition.
To celebrate AFCON and make Liberians feel a part, Orange lived up to its commitment by sending 10 customers to Egypt for the Competition.
The customers, according to Orange, will have a full-paid trip to Cairo to attend one of the semifinals on July 14.
The 10 customers won their trip to the 2019 AFCON through the Predict and Win game during the 2018/2019 National County Sports Meet that was also sponsored by Orange.
It can be recalled that Orange on November 4, 2018, became the prime sponsor of Liberia’s biggest sporting festival and promised to make it an extraordinary one — which it was.
Looking for TWO SURE? This group won the Friday and Saturday games. Click to join Whats-App group.
Besides sending the 10 customers to the AFCON in Egypt, Orange has also launched a data promo called the “Football Data Pack.”
During the prediction period, subscribers of the promo with the correct prediction will win an extra 1GB. The extra 1GB will be given at the end of the three days, resulting to 2GB valid for four days in total.
To add more taste to the campaign, Orange will be awarding the customer with the highest correct predictions during the AFCON tournament with a 4G smartphone.
Since the start of the campaign, Orange has introduced lots of activations in shops, with selected video partners and with Orange trucks, giving out goodies to win via several games including football table competition, wheel of fortune and mini goal penalties among others.
Orange is the only authorized sponsor of AFCON with Total in Liberia.
- Ghana fail to beat Benin in AFCON opener
- Madagascar hold Guinea in historic AFCON game
- Kwesi Appiah announces final 23-man squad for AFCON
- Black Stars lose to Namibia in pre-AFCON friendly
- Ghana to play Namibia in pre-AFCON friendly on Sunday
- Cameroon eligible to play at AFCON after CAS dismissed Comoros case
- Black Stars held their first training in Dubai
- Guinea name injured Naby Keïta in provisional squad for AFCON
- Kwesi Appiah names 29-man provisional squad for AFCON
- I am almost done with my selection for AFCON-Kwesi Appiah
- Kotoko captain Amos Frimpong tips Ghana to progress out of AFCON Group
- Ghanaian referee Daniel Laryea to officiate at AFCON 2019
- Black Stars Management Committee inspect facility in UAE for team’s camping base ahead of AFCON
- Kwesi Appiah hints at possible omission of “unfit” Asamoah Gyan from Black Stars squad for AFCON 2019
- BREAKING NEWS: Ghana in tricky Group for 2019 AFCON
- WATCH LIVE VIDEO: 2019 Africa Cup of Nations draw in Egypt
- NC boss Dr. Kofi Amoah leads 4-man delegation for 2019 AFCON draw
- OFFICIAL: Ghana not seeded for 2019 AFCON draw
- Badu rules himself out of AFCON 2019
- Infantino confirms attendance of AFCON 2019 draw
- Ghana Football Association Normalisation Committee presents $7.2 million budget to government for 2019 AFCON