The rapper, Kwadee has said that although there are calls on him to feature Kuami Eugene, Kidi and King Promise, he has no intentions to do that.
According to him, he is a legend and way bigger and there is, therefore, the need for the younger generation to rather come to him for collaborations.
Kwadee who made this known in an interview with Showbiz said “I know Ghanaians will say the likes of Kuami Eugene, King Promise, KiDi and Kwesi Arthur are the ones trending but I don’t see myself doing any collaboration with them. Rather they should come to me”.
Looking for TWO SURE? This group won the Friday and Saturday games. Click to join Whats-App group.
He added that “Kwadee has paid his dues in the music industry and anyone who knows music can tell that I don’t need hype from anyone to do good songs. Chiefs and prominent people listen to my music, hence the reason why everyone loves Kwadee’s music”.
Kwadee noted that he was called upon to change his style but insisted that he will remain original because that’s who he is.
“I have had people telling me to change my style but that is not going to happen because I am unique. Other artistes have tried to copy my style because I made a great impact on my music. I don’t follow trends and that is why I have massive support”.
He mentioned that he stands for quality; something that is missing in the current music industry and therefore he is firm that he will succeed.
- Shatta Wale Threatens To Slap And Seize Pope Skinny’s Car
- Monday Special Lotto results for Monday, 4 March 2019
- ‘Resurrection’ Pastor Alph Lukau Apologises For Deceiving The World
- Angry Shatta Wale Reveals All of Pope Skinny’s ‘Rotten’ Secrets — Says He’s a Rapist, an Opportunist, Owes him $10,000 PLUS MORE
- VIDEO: Kumawood Actress, Ellen White Opens Up On Sleeping With Emelia Brobbey’s Husband Rumours
- Kumasi Hearse Owners Cry Over Lack Of Corpse To Carry
- Takoradi kidnapping saga: Parents heckle ‘kidnapper’ in court
- SCREENSHOT: Fans Doubt Juliet Ibrahim’s ‘Football’ Age; Believe She’s 40 Years And Not 33
- Anas is an enemy and a Pharisee to Ghana – Chairman Wontumi
- VIDEOS: Ghanaian Pastor, Nana Poku Passionately Kisses Female Church Members To ‘Heal’ Them
- VIDEO: Pope Skinny Disses Shatta Wale In New Song After Being Sacked?
- PHOTOS: Strange Coffin Found With Human Head At Sefwi Asawenso
- VIDEO: This Is How Sarkodie Celebrated Tracy’s Birthday
- SCREENSHOT: Did eShun Refuse To Sleep With Shatta Wale For A Collaboration?
- VIDEO: Why Are Kumawood Actresses And Actors Endorsing Alcohol?
- I Slept With A Man In A Plane – Popular Ghanaian Actress Confesses
- VIDEO: Efia Odo ‘Storms’ Legon Pent Hall With Her Seductive Car Washing Skills
- Pastor Who Resurrected Dead Man Narrates How The ‘Fake’ Miracle Happened
- New Ghana Map: These are the names of the six new regions in Ghana and their capitals
- The six new proposed regions of Ghana and the new map of Ghana
- The New Ghana Map after the referendum: See the map of the proposed new regions
- PHOTO: New Ghana map goes viral on the internet
- Ghanaian secular musicians who used to sing in the Church before going commercial
- Ghanaian celebrities who support Manchester United
- 4 Richest young celebrities in Ghana
- I am scared to fade out – Kuami Eugene
- Kofi Kinaata, Kuami Eugene, Dope Nation, others billed for #D2R2019
- Must I die before I’m crowned Future Highlife King? – Kwami Eugene asks
- Crown Kuami Eugene Artiste Of The Year To Motivate Young Artistes – Marc Kerency To Charterhouse
- Eazzy Explains Why She Can’t Feature Kuami Eugene And Patapaa