Michael Elliot Kwabena Okyere Darko, popularly known as Obrafour has finally broken his silence on the numerous allegations leveled against him by his colleague, Yaw Labito.
Yaw Labito who is a longtime friend of the Ghanaian rap legend alleged that Obrafour neglected him during the video shoot of popular Odo song on which the latter was featured.
He further revealed how Obrafour hijacked his travel plans and failed to involve him in his recent Pae Mu Ka concert, a situation he finds disrespectful till date.
Reacting to the allegations by Yaw Labito on Zylofon FM, however, Obrafour revealed that he paid for Labito’s album and even searched for a buyer who was willing to pay GHC 7000 for his song only to get to know that Yaw had already sold the album for GHC 1000
“How do I present a song I did not invest in? The song he is hyper about was written and composed by myself; I produced the album but Yaw Labito just chooses to be ungrateful.
If I ever wronged Yaw Labito, God should deal bitterly with me but if he wronged me, I pray God forgives him,” Obrafour angrily responded.
He further explained how he had plans of inviting Yaw Labito to his recent concert despite his rants.
Ending his phone-in conversation with Sammy Flex, he urged Labito to take the matter to court if he feels cheated in any way.
- I hope to be celebrated like Obrafour – Akwaboah
- PaeMuKa@20 Concert: Low patronage mars Obrafour’s show
- I have grown beyond diss tracks – Obrafour
- I had lost everything – Obrafuor narrates compelling story behind ‘Pae Mu Ka’ album
- Yvonne Nelson and Nana Aba Anamoah ‘clash’ over Obrafour and Sarkodie
- Obrafour’s documentary premiere in limbo as Hammer raises objection
- I received death threats after I released ‘Kasiebo’ – Obrafour
- Blakk Cedi finally shows Stonebwoy power on Instagram after he sacked him
- Kofi Kinaata deserves nomination in Gospel Song of the Year category – Quophi Okyeame
- ‘Buy land in Ghana’ – Akon woos African-Americans investors ahead of Year of Return
- KiDi speaks on having a child at age 23
- Govt has failed in educating citizens about ‘Year of Return’ – Shatta Wale
- Africangurl Donia (AGD) – ‘Reason With Me’ (Cover)
- Medikal, Eno to ‘shutdown’ Ghana with Cardi B
- Most gospel musicians are not called by God – Cindy Thompson
- Kidi was my prayer point – Kuami Eugene confesses
- Kuami Eugene recounts ‘crazy’ experiences with female fans
- 2019 has been the best year in my music career – Strongman
- Sarkodie’s ‘Oofeets? song ‘ignites’ rivalry between Sark Nation and SM
- ‘I Don’t Want Shatta Wale To Sign Me, He Has Poor Managerial Skills’- Kevynboy Fires
- Musician Kontihene escapes a gory accident (+ photo
- The industry has no room for an ungrateful person like Kelvyn Boy – KOD fires
- I once saw choristers taking off their robes, pulling out cigarettes and Alcohol – Cindy Thompson
- Desist from social media hype – Cabum advises artists
- Branding, key to music industry – EBA
- Can gospel musicians collaborate with secular artists?
- Social media has been a game changer – KK Fosu
- Wei Ye Oteng attacks Zylofon Media
- Shatana is a retired slay queen – Terry Bonchaka’s former manager jabs musician
- I’m only interested in footballers who play for renowned clubs – Fantana