Ghana Football Association President Kurt E.S Okraku has revealed that Kwesi Nyantakyi is his best GFA president since the 1957 Ohene Gyan era.
He told Bola Ray on Starr Fm’s Starr Chat Wednesday evening, that Kwesi Nyantakyi comes top among others who have held the post before because his time saw the Black Stars participate in three consecutive World Cups.
“I will say the one who took us to three World Cups”.
Looking for TWO SURE? This group won the Friday and Saturday games. Click to join Whats-App group.
Mr. Okraku was elected president of the football association, succeeding Mr. Kwesi Nyantakyi whose administration can to an abrupt end after the airing of the famous number 12 investigative piece by ace journalist Anas Aremeyaw Anas.
Mr. Okraku defeated the ex-vice president of the FA George Afriyie and other four candidates to emerge winner of last Friday’s GFA elections in Accra.
- ‘Defeated’ George Afriyie shows great sportsmanship by congratulating Kurt Okraku on GFA election triumph
- Saddick Adams helped to expose Nyantakyi – Anas recommends him for Reuters programme
- “I will close down my church If Kurt Okraku doesn’t win GFA elections – Rev. Otabil
- Karim Zito backs Kurt Okraku for GFA Presidential seat
- GFA presidential aspirant Kurt Okraku launches ‘Game Changer’ manifesto
- Video of Kwesi Nyantakyi on ‘campaign tour’ breaks internet
- FIFA Forensic Audit: Normalisation Committee rubbishes report of Nyantakyi exoneration
- Anas Declared Wanted By Dubai Police?
- Anas’ Tiger Eye PI Is A Criminal And Terrorist Organisation – Kwesi Nyantakyi Speaks
- VIDEO: Kennedy Agyapong Exposes Anas With “Who Watches The Watchman” Part 2
- SHOCKING: NAM1’s Zylofon Cash’s $10 million Premier League Sponsorship Contract Missing At GFA Headquarters
- 6 stunning facts about Anas’ murdered partner, Ahmed Suale you never knew
- John Paintsil Buys Kwesi Nyantakyi’s Wa All Stars?
- PHOTOS: Anas dedicates international award for Number 12 expose’ to murdered Ahmed
- Kwesi Nyantakyi ‘hot’ over Anas’ key partner, Ahmed’s death
- This is why Nyantakyi arranged for Nana Appiah Mensah to meet Akufo-Addo
- Top reasons why Sarkodie can’t meet President Akufo-Addo
- FIFA bans Nyantakyi for life; fines him half a million dollar for breaches
- Kwesi Nyantakyi sues Anas over Number 12
- Anas Exposé: FIFA, Government of Ghana to meet in Accra
- “Anas Demanded $150,000 From Me” – Kwesi Nyantakyi ‘exposes’ Anas in a 9 – Page statement
- Anas-Nyantakyi ‘scammers’ paid Prez. Akufo Addo $1M – Reports
- It was $40k refund not $65k bribe – Nyantakyi set to challenge Anas
- Kennedy Agyapong fought for Nyantakyi because of principles – A Plus reveals
- Ken Agyapong’s Allegations Against Anas Cannot Be Ignored
- Police seize Nyantakyi’s mobile phones, laptops
- Kwesi Nyantakyi remains our President – GFA
- More GFA officials caught in Anas’ documentary
- Nana Addo orders arrest of GFA President Kwesi Nyantakyi