Police in Kumasi have arrested four persons for illegal possession of Electoral Commission’s Limited Voter registration guarantors and other registration forms.
The four were arrested at the Ashanti regional coordinating Council’s canteen behind the regional minister’s office busy filling forms for new registrants.
The suspects have been identified as Kasim, Nasara coordinator of the Asokwa Constituency, Alidu, youth organizer of Manhyia South Constituency, Kyei, a staff of the Electoral Commission and one other.
Looking for TWO SURE? This group won the Friday and Saturday games. Click to join Whats-App group.
The four suspects have been handed to the Ashanti regional police command after a closed-door meeting between the executive of the NDC, NPP and EC officials at the regional headquarters of the electoral commission in Kumasi.
The suspects were picked through a complaint filed by the NDC’s constituency secretary for Asokwa.
Meanwhile, two other alleged members of the NPP Kwadaso Constituency who were arrested on Friday over double registration attempts are still in police custody and are expected to be arraign before the court on Monday, July 8, 2019.
- Seven NPP scandals that make John Mahama an angel with Airbus scandal
- NPP and NDC’s achievements that are confusing voters in decision making
- Reasons why the NDC opposes the compilation of a new Voters Register
- Dismissed NPP leader chased out of executives meeting
- We’re done defending govt, Akufo-Addo – Jomoro NPP boycotts radio, TV
- NPP Loyal Ladies hold maiden conference in Western North Region
- NPP has reduced Otabil to a GHC620m ‘chop chop’ overseer – Adongo
- Krachi West NPP disqualifies all aspirants who picked forms
- Asawase NPP boils over imposition of candidate
- Former President commends EC for work done so far
- Data Protection Commission to probe EC over sale of voters’ information to private firm
- Manhyia chases NDC members for invoking curses on EC Chair, others
- ‘Enough of the daily lies, walk your talk’ – NPP told
- NPP is becoming attractive to us by its deeds – Sampa Zongo Chief
- NDC rejects Regional Minister’s sugar, NPP does same to Adongo’s sugar
- Mahama confused – EC
- EC sued over limited voters’ registration
- NPP planning to sacrifice 3 kidnapped T’di girls for rituals in 2020 polls – NDC alleges
- 3 NPP activists arrested with NIA registration materials at old Fadama
- Second militia disbandment meeting Monday
- LMVC asks EC seven questions over new voters’ register
- 7 times Nana Addo endorsed Mahama
- Ghana in trouble as Bawumia turns Presidential website into NPP website
- REVIEW: President Nana Addo’s Performance After 2 Years In Office
- Reverend Owusu Bempah Is A Biased Prophet – John Mahama
- NPP/NDC Politics Has Taken Over My Church – Duncan Williams Laments
- NPP MP’s Sleeping With NDC Women – Haruna Iddrisu Reveals
- BREAKING NEWS: Former NPP MP for Afigya Sekyere East Constituency DEAD
- Afia Schwarzenegger Suggests Akua Donkor Should Be Caged Like A Monkey
- VIDEO: John Mahama Will Lose 2020 Elections Just Like Nigeria’s Atiku – Owusu Bempah Predicts