Ghanaian actor Prince David Osei has made a shocking revelation regarding men who cheat on their partners.
According to the actor, most men who are fond of cheating are usually bad when it comes to sexual satisfaction.
He took to his Instagram page to post it.
Looking for TWO SURE? This group won the Friday and Saturday games. Click to join Whats-App group.
His post reads; Nobody cheats more than a man who’s not good in bed. He be out there tryna showoff his disability”
Do you agree with him? Are men who cheat poor in bed? Tell us in the comment session below;
- Popular Ghanaian celebrities who have not been verified on social media
- It’s better to exchange sex for movie roles – Prince David Osei
- Yvonne Nelson premieres ‘Fix Us’ on December 6
- People are jealous of my progress – Prince David Osei
- I don’t owe anybody – Prince David threatens to sue blogger for defamation
- Men who cheat just want to flaunt their disability in bed – Prince David Osei
- Is Ghana lacking capable leaders, why is Mahama contesting 2020 elections? – Actor Prince David Osei
- Stop sleeping with people who are your mother’s age – Prince David Osei advises youth
- Even satan is not gay – Prince David Osei blasts homosexuals
- INSPIRING PHOTOS: Ghanaian celebrities who show us how they get fit
- Actress Vicky Zugah denies marriage rumours
- My 9-month-old daughter has two endorsement deals – McBrown
- I broke up with David Dontoh because I couldn’t give birth for him – Maame Dokono
- Ladies will go after my man if I disclose his identity – Emelia Brobbey
- Vicky Zugah set to tie the knot On December 28
- Why Nadia Buari wept at Dumelo’s wedding
- Edey bee k3k3’ actor laments ‘blacklist’ after support for Mahama in 2016
- Efia Odo slams critics after her 4Syte MVAs red carpet look went viral
- Rev Owusu Bempah donates Gh5000 to Psalm Adjetefio
- We are not taking over the jobs of TV Presenters and musicians – Emelia Brobbey
- It’s not okay for a man to go down on his knees to propose to a lady – Pete Edochie
- Did Vivian Jill Secretly Get Married In this New Photo?
- Psalm Adjetefio appeals for funds to undergo heart surgery
- Fans putting too much pressure on us – Belinda Dzattah
- Prioritise protection of Atewa Forest – American actor
- We made black comedy what it is today – Steve Harvey
- I might move into politics – Rahim Banda
- Begging Nana Ama Mcbrown doesn’t mean I lied about what she did – Rosemond Brown
- A Plus is right; NPP is a violent and an intolerant party – Lydia Forson
- Some Hollywood movies ‘rubbish’ – Yvonne Okoro