Ghanaian musician Royal Tasha is calling for head and hard heart to roll down in peace as she also adds her voice to arguably the best celebrity beef Ghana has ever witnessed in recent years.
King Sark last week on October 10,2018 responded to Shatta Wale’s recent attacks on him when he released a diss song titled ‘My Advice’.
In the minutes’ freestyle, Sarkodie offloaded all the bitter words from his chest and directed it at the Dancehall artist and that has sparked musician Royal Tasha to make this comment.
However, the diss song itself is not the major blow for the SM boss but the various side displays from the spectators.
Many people including famous celebrities have shared their comments on the issue from various angles, and now in the comment box is the hardworking musician Royal Tasha.
Unlike most of his other colleagues like Edem, Yaa Pono, Peace Hyde, Joey B, Trigmatic, Captain Planet, sister Derby and others who believe Sarkodie‘s diss track to Shatta is ‘dhope and fire’, Royal Tasha believes there is the need for peace to prevail.
Looking for TWO SURE? This group won the Friday and Saturday games. Click to join Whats-App group.
In an exclusive interview with this portal, the musician holds the idea that the two musicians should put aside their discords and bury the issue and also let love prevail so that there would be happiness at every point in time
“The beef has gone lyrical? Explicit stuff. Shatta Wale and Sarkodie, can’t we just love one another in happiness?” – she said.
Royal Tasha calling on peace and love would be so much appreciated by the likes of state bodies like the peace council but for the many others who like the business of the show, they will certainly wish this will continue.
According to her, the two known musicians should stop disgracing themselves and look forward to a bigger picture going forward.
Royal Tasha who has release Gbeko and is on the process to drop her new single which is about to hit the air wave soon.
In an era where music business has not been that lucrative and difficult for musicians to remain consistent, Royal Tasha believes her new joint in town will maintain that uniformity which will enable her come out with her next song with more power than ever. The impact of her songs on the market can’t be ruin out. She has stood the test out from the crowd because of her silky voice and singing prowess.
Devoid of those cruel challenges, the young chap defied all odds and turned his misfortunes around by perfecting his craft and embraced music as a career.
”The truth is that making people accept something new or different is very tiring and frustrating but if I know what I want and believe I can surpass the very challenges myself and my music faces”- she added.
To the Glory of God, she has never relented in her tireless effort to bless the world with a piece of her naturally endowed talents.
- Shatta Wale to reply Sarkodie’s diss song ‘My Advice’ with a full mixtape
- Shatta Wale responds to ‘Alumi Chain’ comment by Sarkodie at Reign album concert (Video)
- Shatta Wale replies Sarkodie at ‘Reign’ concert
- Fmr. British High Commission to Ghana asks if Sarkodie is important
- No more beef as Shatta Wale ‘hugs’ Sarkodie
- Sarkodie tweets ‘Reign album’ after dissing Shatta Wale on ‘My Advice’
- Manifest waits on Shatta Wale to respond Sarkodie’s diss song ‘My Advice’
- Shatta Wale sings Joyce Blessings’ ‘I Swerve You’ in response to Sarkodie’s advice (Video)
- “Sarkodie nailed it” – Vodafone CEO applauds ‘My Advice’ diss song to Shatta Wale
- Sarkodie’s diss song ‘My Advice’ did these 3 favours for Shatta Wale
- Zylofon Artiste Manager gives Shatta Wale another advice
- Shatta Michy reacts to Sarkodie’s diss song to Shatta Wale; and it’s amazing
- Sarkodie in trouble for dissing Shatta Wale
- Manifest reacts to Sarkodie’s ‘My Advice’ diss song to Shatta Wale
- Shatta Wale’s old song which perfectly replies Sarkodie’s diss song resurfaces online (VIDEO)
- UK Presenter Cries Bitterly After Hearing Sarkodie’s Diss To Shatta Wale
- Three things hugely affected by Sarkodie’s diss song to Shatta Wale
- ‘Menzgold reporter’ Israel Laryea bows, pays homage to Sarkodie after hearing diss song (VIDEO)
- Shatta Wale replies Sarkodie’s ‘My Advice’
- Full lyrics of Sarkodie’s ‘Advice’ to Shatta Wale
- Staunch SM Fan says Sarkodie’s ‘My Advice’ is “dope”
- Shatta Wale releases ‘Mind Made Up’ video few minutes after Sarkodie dissed him in ‘My Advice’
- No peace as Sarkodie releases a piece to ‘tear’ Shatta Wale into pieces (Watch ‘My Advice’)
- Fans call on Sarkodie to release official ‘Biibi Ba’ track on the day of ‘Reign’ Album launch
- Did Shatta Wale and Sarkodie plan beef as means of paying for Strongman-Shatta collabo?
- Shatta Wale dashes NAM1’s hopes of signing Sarkodie
- Marriage is not for everyone – Sarkodie jabs Shatta Wale’s critics
- Musicians that ‘ruled’ Ghana in their Prime
- Ghanaians who have won prestigious global awards
- 10 Ghanaian celebrities who have won the hearts of Nigerians