Becca to quit music by the end of 2020.
What’s True: Becca plans to end her 13 years as a Recording Artiste.
What’s False: Becca is not quitting music.
Rebecca Akosua Acheampomaa Acheampong known as Becca, shared her plans for the year 2020 on Instagram. Several blogs and news websites in Ghana have misinterpreted her message hence the headlines that she is quitting music by the end of 2020.
Below is the post Becca shared on Instagram:
This is the beginning of another decade. What are your plans this decade?
I’ll briefly share 3 of mine;
1. End my 13 years as a “RECORDING” artist by the end of 2020.
2. Focus on my several investments
3. Spend more time with my family.
Each of these plans is backed up with cutting edge blueprint.
As a professional, you need to know when to start and when to let go.
I will be making substantive investment in a worthy and talented artist when I draw the curtains.
But between now and the next 12 months, OMG it’s going to be smash hits after smash hits. #Blessed
The part that caught the media’s attention is the first plan which talks about Becca ending her 13 years recording artist career by the end of 2020. Becca knew that the media were likely to ignore the keyword RECORDING and as such wrote it in uppercase and even stressed it further in quotes. The word may have further meanings but do not come anywhere close to her quitting music.
Who is a Recording Artist?: A recording artist is a musician who records music. Simple as that. So if Becca plans to end her career as a recording artist, it doesn’t mean she is quitting music. She is only stopping the recording of songs. She will still be doing any other thing a musician does, including performing and touring. So fans are still going to see Becca tour and perform after 2020. Just like Amakye Dede, Becca could as well host or headline concerts both at home and abroad.
Check out her post below:
View this post on Instagram
This is the beginning of another decade. What are your plans this decade? I’ll briefly share 3 of mine; 1. End my 13 years as a “RECORDING” artist by the end of 2020. 2. Focus on my several investments 3. Spend more time with my family. Each of these plans is backed up with cutting edge blueprint. As a professional, you need to know when to start and when to let go. I will be making substantive investment in a worthy and talented artist when I draw the curtains. But between now and the next 12 months, OMG it’s going to be smash hits after smash hits. #Blessed
- Don’t build an oversize brand – Becca
- Becca and Husband celebrate first marriage anniversay
- I love my mum; don’t disrespect her – Becca to Ghanaians
- Tobi brought growth to Becca & the family – Becca’s Father speaks
- VIDEO: Lady accuses Stacy Amoateng and Okyeame Quophi of causing Becca and her mother’s rift
- Becca-Mother Brouhaha: Stacey Amoateng and husband fuelling it – Cousin claims
- Becca’s husband has never called his mother-in-law a witch – Becca’s father speaks
- ‘Becca was depressed because her mother abandoned her after birth – Actress Soraya
- Menzgold Saga: What Zylofon Media signees should include in their New Year resolutions
- VIDEO: Becca Posts Her Twerking Video On Instagram
- VIDEO: Becca Out With Official Video For New Single “Magic” Featuring Ycee
- VIDEO: Stonebwoy Reveals Why President Akufo-Addo Is Silent On Menzgold Issues
- PHOTOS: Becca ‘Deceives’ Husband With Val’s Day “Never Doubt My Loyalty” Message
- VIDEO: Nana Ama McBrown Has Been Pregnant For 11 Months?
- Ghanaian Celebrities Who Had Babies 6 Months After Marriage
- PHOTOS: Becca Shares First Baby Bump Photos; Thanks God For A Safe Delivery
- VIDEO: Yvonne Nelson Knew Becca Was Pregnant Before Her Wedding Ceremony?
- From Police Cells, NAM1 Unfollows Becca, Shatta Wale And Other Zylofon Signees
- REVEALED: Becca Was 3 Months Pregnant Before Her Marriage
- JUST IN: Becca Welcomes Her First Child 6 Months After Marriage
- Properties Zylofon Media Signees Have Acquired; Probably With Menzgold’s Cash
- MENZGOLD SAGA: Signing fees, cars and mansions given to Zylofon Media signees can pay off half of monies locked up at Menzgold (DETAILS)
- NAM1 spent £70,000 to treat Becca’s STD in London; Details of all monies NAM1 spent on her revealed
- Menzgold saga: Shatta Wale, Stonebwoy and 3 others to lose properties after EOCO strikes
- Menzgold brouhaha: Afia Schwar trolls Becca for deleting all photos of NAM1 from her Instagram page – VIDEO
- Menzgold ambassador, Stonebwoy never invested a dime
- Menzgold saga: Customers should put the blame on Becca, Shatta Wale, Sarkodie and others – Financial Analyst
- Becca tagged as the 21st century Judas for deleting photos of NAM1, Menzgold and Zylofon Media from her Instagram page
- Becca Deletes All Zylofon Media And NAM1 Photos From Her Instagram Page
- Menzgold saga: Israel Laryea trolls Nana Appiah Mensah with Kumi Guitar’s “Betweener” Song – VIDEO